Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question for Zero and Jigsaw

1. Default Question for Zero and Jigsaw

If i Have the links for Movies, uploaded to megaupload would you allow me to make a movie thread, i wll update frequently, with the links will all be safe, will be dvd rips, cams and ts, also r5, old and new movies. but i will provide the links for download just a question let me know.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    If i Have the links for Movies, uploaded to megaupload would you allow me to make a movie thread, i wll update frequently, with the links will all be safe, will be dvd rips, cams and ts, also r5, old and new movies. but i will provide the links for download just a question let me know.
    uhhh, dude, linking/supporting any illliegal activity can get zero in trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    uhhh, dude, linking/supporting any illliegal activity can get zero in trouble.
    pft zero is above the law!!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    You're a fucking moron.

THE illegal downloading of music, movies and such is like becoming and internet PIRATE. If you want to upload what you have to the world and keep the cops at BAY you should look for .ORG torrent websites.

catch my drift?

6. Default

See, this is kind of stuff you need to keep it to yourself. You probably shouldn't keep those in your HD, let alone trying to share them on sites, wouldn't want to wake up with FBI knocking on your door.

just close off your HD and proxy upon proxy.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    just close off your HD and proxy upon proxy.
    yeah, but he just told the population of these forums about them. and as we all know, some of us are boyscouts, thus we're gonna blackmail this fucker into oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

so soular, send me a grand pm me for the address

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    yeah, but he just told the population of these forums about them. and as we all know, some of us are boyscouts, thus we're gonna blackmail this fucker into oblivion.
    we have no proof at all hes done anything, just word of mouth, and his comment wasnt even that incriminating at all either. he didnt use the words "pirated" or "illegal" besides its not really a law enforcement priority