Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Lettuce agree.. Dave Chappelle is funny as fuck.

1. Default

fuck tosh and dunham. jokoy and brand should have thier own shows. actually, a carrot would have a better show than both tosh and dunham.

back to chappelle quotes: bitch i live in a fucking trash can!

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

HOW'S IT TASTE MUTHAFUCKA!

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

how's it taste muthafucka!
    lmfao

4. Default

Nigga what is this juice!

5. Default

hahaha!

Me and my roomies in college used to do Chappelle and Katt Williams marathons. And then I introduced them to Gabriel Iglesias too. Was 2 black chicks and 3 Puerto Rican chicks. We were the loudest fucking room in the dorm.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    hahaha!

My and my roomies in college used to do Chappelle and Katt Williams marathons. And then I introduced them to Gabriel Iglesias

Haha gabriel is hillarious.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Haha gabriel is hillarious.
    He's ok. When I first introduced them to him, it was that only Comedy Central special. His stand ups are totally different from that special too. He's still funny though.

มวยไทย

8. Default

Best comedians ?

#1: Georges Carlin: by all means the God of all comedians... oh wait, he says there aint a God:P
    (i like his "airplanes BS talk" and "similarities" the most...7 words isnt bad i suppose.
    quote= "seatbelt, high tech SHIT!"
    quote2 ="[...] that cold sore feeling in ur throat when u eat icecream [..]cant do nthn about but wait for it to go away? then what do we do? EAT MORE ICECREAM! WHAT ARE WE FUCKING STUPID?!!"

#2: Dave chapelle: funny as hell ,his talks are always about black folks not being treated fair (some comedians that overdo the racism jokes irritate me) YET every joke he made about the unfair treatments was both TRUE and HILARIOUSLY mentionned
    quote about a girl air tight ="[...]she'd be on them like a chicken on a rotissery!",

#3 Gabriel Iglesias: His comedy acts are WAY different from the other comedians, he has his own style and doesnt focus of a specific overall subject, his "comedy" is his randomness and his gestures.
    quote 1: "...now there are SIX levels and fatness: [...] Big, healthy, husky, fluffy, and DAMN!!!... and the new level is : OH HELL NO!"

9. Default

im surprised that no one mentioned richard pryor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9pKLL27YYQ

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    im surprised that no one mentioned richard pryor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9pKLL27YYQ
    Different generation. Gave birth to the type of comedy we see today.

มวยไทย