Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Remove gg_mad_grua

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Christmas do you think that you could make a better version of this same map, this way everyone would be happy?
    Depends on the definition of "better".

I personally like this map just fine, but if there are ways I could edit it so everyone could be happy then I'll gladly do that.

2. Default

I meant that some say that there is bad fps, so if you could make the same map but with better performance and or do the same layout with just a bit more space it will go from a good map to a great map that gets played all the time.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I meant that some say that there is bad fps, so if you could make the same map but with better performance and or do the same layout with just a bit more space it will go from a good map to a great map that gets played all the time.
    i don't think larger would be better. it's perfect as is, but i don't get how it's laggy. the thing's more simple than xbox ffs
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

I am not saying a lot bigger I am talking about a few feet.