Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse/Ban

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tekniq View Post
    well, yeah you could have been at least more respectful. you shouldn't have the power, just cause your admin, to come right and and go will shut the fuck up. if thats your form of "corrective action", then i suggest you change it

but im honestly friendly as long as you work with me and not against me, I'd love to cade with you, especially since your admin and can ban cade breakers.
    and btw i thought it was permanent, sorry
    uhhh, dude? that's kinda what admin means. instead of the normal powerless little peasants saying "shut the fuck up", the admin can say "shut the fuck up" and then make you.

it's kinda like a normal person on the street yelling at you to "stop!!!" when you steal someone's purse, and when a cop tells you to "stop or i'll let go of the dog's leash".
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by tekniq View Post
    well, yeah you could have been at least more respectful. you shouldn't have the power, just cause your admin, to come right and and go will shut the fuck up. if thats your form of "corrective action", then i suggest you change it

but im honestly friendly as long as you work with me and not against me, I'd love to cade with you, especially since your admin and can ban cade breakers.
    and btw i thought it was permanent, sorry
    1. i was being respectful at first, your raging and ranting on the mic for 5 min straight kept you from hearing me politely asking you to be quiet. That is why i rose my voice and handled it the way i did.

think of it from my perspective, your one of the THOUSANDS of people who log into that server everyday. It being ranked 22 for most active and popular servers in C:SS makes the way i handle being admin a way you apperantly do not like. The way i handle being an admin is not an abusive way, it is a short 1 warning then consequence way. it is the only way to keep that particular server sane for other players.

Edit: Prevention- Follow the rules of the server, respect other players and most importantly respect all admins. (note of advice- Talking back to an admin is "admin disrespect" this is a bannable offence.)
    do this and you should be golden

hey tekniq...

you mad brah? get the fucking dildo out of your ass and get on with life. its a fucking game.

4. Default

CS is some serious business.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

dear loka, i <3 your new avatar... please send me more dirty pics of that girl.

love,
    RapeDollar$ <Ibis>

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    dear loka, i <3 your new avatar... please send me more dirty pics of that girl.

love,
    RapeDollar$ <Ibis>
    haha rape, she's 17 :X and i'm boning her before she goes to bootcamp in a month. sorry man ;]

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    haha rape, she's 17 :X and i'm boning her before she goes to bootcamp in a month. sorry man ;]
    can i bone her when she gets back?

edit: was this the girl i would have met if i came out to carrowinds

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    can i bone her when she gets back?

edit: was this the girl i would have met if i came out to carrowinds
    haha mikey, she ain't coming back lol, and she is full out lesbian. she will deck a dude lol
    & no that isn't her.

hijack this thread son!

มวยไทย

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    haha mikey, she ain't coming back lol, and she is full out lesbian. she will deck a dude lol
    & no that isn't her.

hijack this thread son!
    deck me in the face hmm.. kinky (;

hawt damn cradle robbin there loka lol.