Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Admin Abuse/Ban

1. Default

well send pics once she is 18... kthxbai

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    hawt damn cradle robbin there loka lol.
    true, true... but i don't even care with her. she did not look 17 back in June, and she sure as hell isn't 17 in bed nor her intentions. even my friends are jealous lmao

haha mikey

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tekniq View Post
    Today, I was unfairly banned by the admin named DJ_Mikey Revile unfairly. I was not talking to him at all on my mic when he suddenly started telling me to "shut the fuck up." I started arguing with him, but not did curse or say anything like "fuck you" to him at all. He only began saying "yah mad bro? yah mad bro?" then banned me unfairly.

I would appreciate an unban because IBIS is the best zombie mod server and would greatly appreciate a removal of his admin because people like him should not have this privilege.
    You said unfairly twice.. And posted twice.. You're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    Dude chill out you don't need to appel for an unban because your ban wasen't fucking permanent. It was probably for like 5 minutes, so don't come bitching on the server cause you can't play zm for 5 god damn minutes. Also he warned you to be quiet then you started yelling at him. That server is so fucking stressful i just left because fucking christmas came back, and started spamming the shit out of his mic. Now because he is an oldy James didn't give a shit, even if he was being annoying as fuck.

Basically what i am saying is that server is like a nuke ready to go off, and you probably are only banned for a short period of time so don't get worked up about it.
    Viper normally it's just little kids in ZM, I was happy to see old regulars in there. My senses were overwhelmed with joy.. D= Kinda like Rape thinking of Loka and that other chick.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Yes sir fagner
    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    thank you lord dikey
    Silence.

I'm going to assume this is resolved. If it isn't, then he should have posted in the "Unban Me" section.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.