Thread: Admin Abuse/Ban

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Admin Abuse/Ban

Today, I was unfairly banned by the admin named DJ_Mikey Revile unfairly. I was not talking to him at all on my mic when he suddenly started telling me to "shut the fuck up." I started arguing with him, but not did curse or say anything like "fuck you" to him at all. He only began saying "yah mad bro? yah mad bro?" then banned me unfairly.

I would appreciate an unban because IBIS is the best zombie mod server and would greatly appreciate a removal of his admin because people like him should not have this privilege.

2. Default

Also, the reason for his anger was because of "all the noobs on the server, I just cant deal with" and so he took it out on me.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tekniq View Post
    Today, I was unfairly banned by the admin named DJ_Mikey Revile unfairly. I was not talking to him at all on my mic when he suddenly started telling me to "shut the fuck up." I started arguing with him, but not did curse or say anything like "fuck you" to him at all. He only began saying "yah mad bro? yah mad bro?" then banned me unfairly.

I would appreciate an unban because IBIS is the best zombie mod server and would greatly appreciate a removal of his admin because people like him should not have this privilege.
    Dude chill out you don't need to appel for an unban because your ban wasen't fucking permanent. It was probably for like 5 minutes, so don't come bitching on the server cause you can't play zm for 5 god damn minutes. Also he warned you to be quiet then you started yelling at him. That server is so fucking stressful i just left because fucking christmas came back, and started spamming the shit out of his mic. Now because he is an oldy James didn't give a shit, even if he was being annoying as fuck.

Basically what i am saying is that server is like a nuke ready to go off, and you probably are only banned for a short period of time so don't get worked up about it.

lol, when i rage it is for corrective action. it is the only way to terach people the rules they break when in that server.

when you rage at everyone cussing and spamming your mic because your having a hissy fit, i ask you. shhh.

you talk back, i tell you to shut the fuck up, you take offense and begin to offend me "the admin" so i troll already knowing i will ban you for disrespecting an admin.

plain and simple listen to what your told.

it was a 30 min ban. let this be a lesson on talking back to admins. <3

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    lol, when i rage it is for corrective action. it is the only way to terach people the rules they break when in that server.

when you rage at everyone cussing and spamming your mic because your having a hissy fit, i ask you. shhh.

you talk back, i tell you to shut the fuck up, you take offense and begin to offend me "the admin" so i troll already knowing i will ban you for disrespecting an admin.

plain and simple listen to what your told.

it was a 30 min ban. let this be a lesson on talking back to admins. <3
    also as i said b4 proper format can do wonders
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    also as i said b4 proper format can do wonders
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156
    it dosnt matter fagner, there was no admin abuse to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    it dosnt matter fagner, there was no admin abuse to begin with.
    just for future reference