Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Soultions

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Tell me, I'll certainly freeze them. Banning is a bit harsh though. You need to remember, not all people who cade break are bad. The ones I don't like are the ones who don't listen, but if you, an offender, respond to me with modest respect and acknowledge what you're doing wrong, you'll become an instant favorite.

I know DJ Mike is saying "Don't have favorites," but if you don't have people you can trust, say even other admins, then it makes your life a lot difficult. Witnesses help on many occasions, and although I find this method helpful for when I'm the only admin on in ZM with 39 other people, it may not work the same way for other admins.

Favorite for me does not mean "Oh, they can break the rules I don't care," it means they're someone who is worthwhile as a player, a regular, and a witness. But I don't go and instantly ban someone for 7 days because someone says they broke someones cade!.. Unless it's H0B0, then I ban them for 40 years.

I miss you Hobo.. D=

I agree that regulars make the server interesting. When I was playing a few nights ago with Res, Hobo, and various other old-school regulars, it was a blast. We've all mastered the game but we find entertainment through the various interactions and situations that occur during the gameplay. I may not be one for socializing, but regardless, that is what we do here. The community makes the game, and IBIS has a wonderful community of people I've come to know and respect.

There are times that these people leave, but most return. I know things may not last forever, but I enjoy the things that have no known purpose.. Otherwise they would really have no purpose at all.

Also, no need to be disrespectful Aku.
    im not saying not to have favorite players and admin-less friends on the servers.

think of it like this, a cop may have a best friend who is not a police officer but the cop when on duty must arrest him if he is to break a specific law.

i see people get away with so much shit because there "good" friends with an admin. The second i mention anything about how the rest of the players find it annoying absurd or to have them stop i get pinned the "criminal."

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no, just that you shoudn't be a nazi
    Agreed. But if you want Mikey, we still have the dildo with the word "Rules" on it. Feel free to borrow it if you want some alone time. Just don't use it a lot because then it just gets disgusting and we have to buy another one.

But you are right when it comes to favoritism.

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Agreed. But if you want Mikey, we still have the dildo with the word "Rules" on it. Feel free to borrow it if you want some alone time. Just don't use it a lot because then it just gets disgusting and we have to buy another one.

But you are right when it comes to favoritism.
    LOL! Please please is it locked up in the IBIS Sandy vagina closet still? i REALLY need it.

4. Default

I don't take favorites. Bias conflicts with reason.

5. Default

i ban james on a daily bases. bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Tell me, I'll certainly freeze them. Banning is a bit harsh though. You need to remember, not all people who cade break are bad. The ones I don't like are the ones who don't listen, but if you, an offender, respond to me with modest respect and acknowledge what you're doing wrong, you'll become an instant favorite.

I know DJ Mike is saying "Don't have favorites," but if you don't have people you can trust, say even other admins, then it makes your life a lot difficult. Witnesses help on many occasions, and although I find this method helpful for when I'm the only admin on in ZM with 39 other people, it may not work the same way for other admins.

Favorite for me does not mean "Oh, they can break the rules I don't care," it means they're someone who is worthwhile as a player, a regular, and a witness. But I don't go and instantly ban someone for 7 days because someone says they broke someones cade!.. Unless it's H0B0, then I ban them for 40 years.

I miss you Hobo.. D=

I agree that regulars make the server interesting. When I was playing a few nights ago with Res, Hobo, and various other old-school regulars, it was a blast. We've all mastered the game but we find entertainment through the various interactions and situations that occur during the gameplay. I may not be one for socializing, but regardless, that is what we do here. The community makes the game, and IBIS has a wonderful community of people I've come to know and respect.

There are times that these people leave, but most return. I know things may not last forever, but I enjoy the things that have no known purpose.. Otherwise they would really have no purpose at all.

Also, no need to be disrespectful Aku.

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>