Thread: / thread

1. Default / thread

Name in Game: its in korean..but its " 소주<3 ㅋ"
    Steam-ID:STEAM_0:1:24392922
    Who banned you:[∨օ乙]THEHOLYSH**! | ibis.a[zlm]
    When:July 31, around 8PM eastern time.
    Where:zm_roy_highway
    Why banned:Cadebreaking????

Other/Reason to unban:I was banned without a warning..
    I was on top of the electrical pole with a player named "tasty cakes" and spotted movement in a house and started randomly shooting. I then spotted theholysh*t on the crosshair and stopped shooting but was banned, I had no idea why I was banned at that point so I messaged alex_mamaroneck+tasty cakes via steam trying to figure out why I was banned..and was informed that I was banned for cadebreaking holyshit*'s cade..

How was I supposed to know he had a cade there? I didnt break his cade intentionally, and.. why would I do anything like that when i've just paid for admin on the ibis servers?

I think the ban was unnecessary.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kpxtony View Post
    Name in Game: its in korean..but its " 소주<3 ㅋ"
    Steam-ID:STEAM_0:1:24392922
    Who banned you:[∨օ乙]THEHOLYSH**! | ibis.a[zlm]
    When:July 31, around 8PM eastern time.
    Where:zm_roy_highway
    Why banned:Cadebreaking????

Other/Reason to unban:I was banned without a warning..
    I was on top of the electrical pole with a player named "tasty cakes" and spotted movement in a house and started randomly shooting. I then spotted theholysh*t on the crosshair and stopped shooting but was banned, I had no idea why I was banned at that point so I messaged alex_mamaroneck+tasty cakes via steam trying to figure out why I was banned..and was informed that I was banned for cadebreaking holyshit*'s cade..

How was I supposed to know he had a cade there? I didnt break his cade intentionally, and.. why would I do anything like that when i've just paid for admin on the ibis servers?

I think the ban was unnecessary.
    Unless it is permanent go suck a dick an get off the forums. I was banned for a week by curdy because i couldn't get a bunch of dumbfucks to beat the map helms deep. You know what you should do? Go get a life, and don't bitch about a couple day ban.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    Unless it is permanent go suck a dick an get off the forums. I was banned for a week by curdy because i couldn't get a bunch of dumbfucks to beat the map helms deep. You know what you should do? Go get a life, and don't bitch about a couple day ban.
    do you see me bitching about anything here? no need to be all hostile there buddy. i think you're the one that needs to go and die
    please hop off my dick

4. Default

do you see me bitching about anything here? no need to be all hostile there buddy. i think you're the one that needs to go and die
    please hop off my dick
    If the ban isn't permanent then you don't need to be asking for a fucking ban appeal. Suck it up and serve your ban. If i was in holy's position i woulda banned you too.

5. Default

If the ban isn't permanent then you don't need to be asking for a fucking ban appeal. Suck it up and serve your ban. If i was in holy's position i woulda banned you too.
    why do you care so much about whether i appeal for a ban or not, just hop off my dick and get a life

listen you fuckin weebo go back to making shitty cars

7. Default

why do you care so much about whether i appeal for a ban or not, just hop off my dick and get a life
    HAHA, looks like you are getting mad bro. This is where i start to have fun. You just admitted to cade breaking so with that statement right there i'd say that you deserve to be banned.

8. Default

HAHA, looks like you are getting mad bro. This is where i start to have fun. You just admitted to cade breaking so with that statement right there i'd say that you deserve to be banned.
    lol. cool story bro, cool story.

9. Default

If I were you, I'd ask for your 11 bucks back.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Cool

I was right next to 'korean' when this happened, around 7:40 Ohio time, US. we were on the light post on Roy Highway shooting zombs and he started shooting at holy sh!t through one of the windows, i thought he was a zombie too so i fired a few shots as well but stopped when i noticed he was human

what suprised me though was when he banned 'korean', as far as i could tell we werent shooting very close to the door, shooting at what we thought was a zombie we werent intentionally trying to break a cade and we did stop shooting

now normally my audio is pretty loud so i can hear warnings and the like, i didnt catch if a written warning was issued but he did not say anything audible, this matter little though because from Holy Sh!ts POV its clearly 'korean' cadebreaking

however i think that it was an accident and his ban, if excessively long, should be repealed