Thread: Roen : 28 july : around 7-8pm?

1. Default Roen : 28 july : around 7-8pm?

Name in Game: Roen
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:10541299
    Who banned you: I think it was Spasm
    When: 28 july
    Where: CSS - PUB #1
    Why banned: "bhop script"

Other/Reason to unban: I don't have a bhop script? I can just bhop..... [not sure what kind of ban...]
    Last edited by Roentje; 07-29-2010 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roentje View Post
    Name in Game: Roen
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:10541299
    Who banned you: I think it was Spasm
    When: 28 july
    Where: CSS - PUB #1
    Why banned: "bhop script"

Other/Reason to unban: I don't have a bhop script? I can just bhop..... [not sure what kind of ban...]
    if it was spasm, he has a pretty good reason for a ban usually. plus, he can also bunny hop like a pro, so i think he had another reason because he can tell the difference between scripting and skill

3. Default

Well, console said bhop script.
    So If there would be another reason, I think admin would have put it instead of the "bhop script".

So I guess your previous statement is false ://

4. Default

He was scripting the Bunny hops, he was making no footsteps at all when he was jumping as was gaining speed up hills and shit from a dead stop. He never made mistakes either, I watched him for a few rounds. I banned for 1 day, and if I catch you again its a week ban, then perma ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    He was scripting the Bunny hops, he was making no footsteps at all when he was jumping as was gaining speed up hills and shit from a dead stop. He never made mistakes either, I watched him for a few rounds. I banned for 1 day, and if I catch you again its a week ban, then perma ban.
    well there ya go, from the bhop pro himself

6. Default

A day ban isn't that bad. I've had people script bhop in ZM, and it makes the game incredibly unfair if you're a human trying to get away from a zombie.

Closed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.