Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: BladeTwinSwords | Ibis.a

CUT HIS NUTS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh wait nvm...he has to grow a set first

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    And now that it's over I have zero intention of making anyone else angry. If the result is restriction of admin powers, that's fine by me.
    Just do everyone a favor instead of ZERO having to make the decision,,,,, please just stop your pay't for admin and all will be good..

I have no problem with u in the server but I cannot stomach the BS u pulled
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default

about time you got a tread if you wanted one i would of made one for you.

4. Default

do you need your mother to change your diaper too? or has this abuse thread fulfilled the attention you needed to stroke your 1 inch penis?

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Just do everyone a favor instead of ZERO having to make the decision,,,,, please just stop your pay't for admin and all will be good..

I have no problem with u in the server but I cannot stomach the BS u pulled
    To be honest, I was going to stop paying last month but I had decided upon not using my admin as much and more or less donate to the server. I have spent so long on this server with power, I have lost pretty much any skills that I had. I used to spend most of my time on other servers where I am not admin and being much better than I used to. If that's how you all really feel, I will cancel my admin for the sake of others.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    To be honest, I was going to stop paying last month but I had decided upon not using my admin as much and more or less donate to the server. I have spent so long on this server with power, I have lost pretty much any skills that I had. I used to spend most of my time on other servers where I am not admin and being much better than I used to. If that's how you all really feel, I will cancel my admin for the sake of others.
    I think dennis is over reacting. I like you blade. You bring a lot of light heartedness to the table.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    do you need your mother to change your diaper too? or has this abuse thread fulfilled the attention you needed to stroke your 1 inch penis?
    kinda a bitch thing to say

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    kinda a bitch thing to say
    I don't like you, but I love loka. Therefore you are a faggot.

9. Default

lol! sounds like me... *sniff* blade is the son I always wanted... but ended up aborting....

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

10. Default

i think blade is cool guy he slaps people off of hiding spots and doesn't afraid of anything