Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gore Mod causing intense lag

1. Lightbulb Gore Mod causing intense lag

I would like to start a petition to have Gore Mod removed, as there are a large group of us without top-end computers that would like to be able to keep playing at the Ibis GunGame.

The lag kicks in the moment someone gets headshot for the first time after a mapchange, then it just escalates from there on out.

I'm not exactly sure what the problem is specifically with gungame, but I have no issues on the Pub server. I just feel that GunGame would be much smoother without the use of Gore Mod, as it is a fast-paced game mode, and would benefit from simplicity.

Thanks.

or....you upgrade your shit and be happy.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    or....you upgrade your shit and be happy.
    fuck you perry.

the gore mod has to either go or be reduced substantially. it blows ass the way it is now. makes the game look like a fucking joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

yeah I agree ever since it was put in I get massive lag spikes and it just looks horrible. Even if your in water for too long and it starts to do damage to you the blood starts splurting.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

it doesn't do anything for me works fine i think they just need to get a better comp.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    it doesn't do anything for me works fine i think they just need to get a better comp.
    How old does your computer have to be to not run CSS?

My pc is only a couple months old I doubt I need to get a better one.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

7. Default

I've fallen from like 3 feet and I end up leaving a trail of blood for people to find me.

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    Ok i can make the joke. you can go fuck yourself. No one likes you. please jump off a bridge into oncoming traffic.

9. Default

Would rather keep this clean and without conflict from people that are not regulars of the GunGame server.

I actually very much doubt that it is a hardware issue on my end... as I play at a public gaming center with very high-end computers that, until the recent addition of Gore Mod, have not had any issues with even games such as MW2 and Left 4 Dead 2 at full graphics capacity.

It's a glitch.

i am a regular, and yes I know what you mean, sometimes the gore does lag a bit..but other than that I havent seen any problems.