Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: chat

1. Default chat

I have tried to chat in your window on your server and it does not get posted. I have tried the solution on steam but it did not work. Could someone please help me.

2. Default

are you dead at the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default chat

no it is all the time

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gsaylor1 View Post
    no it is all the time
    ok, there are really 2 possibilities (though they are both inter-related)

the first has to do with the content of your chats. maybe, no-ione's responding because no-one wants to respond to what you say? This can normally be fixed by not chatting like an annoying prick.

the second possibility, is that if you continuously chatted and spammed like an annoying prick, then you might have been muted.

now, it's possible you have some setting turned off in your console, or there's somethign else wrong with your slient, but these are the most common reasons for cuch symptoms. (i'm not implying anything about you of course, just providing an answer to your question)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

its not even posting my commands

6. Question

I can't rtv or nominate any maps.

7. Default

geofferytaylors or something like that? Yeah Legion accidentally hit his mass mute button and you must have disconnected before i could undo the mute.

8. Default

how can i fix it

if you havet fucked with any of the settings, you're probly muted, so ask admin to unmute u. but im guessing you were muted for a reason, so idk

10. Question

but i cannot reach the admin