Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: hello~just bought admin

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    lol i got two cuz my first one got hacked, but i got it back :P
    lets be honest here dude, you didn't get hacked. you clicked on a "get free MW2" link and typed your password in.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    lets be honest here dude, you didn't get hacked. you clicked on a "get free MW2" link and typed your password in.
    meh same thing

3. Default

meh same thing
    no, hacking is someone attempting to break into your account through their own means. you, however, flat out gave them your password.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

lets not get into semantics now

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    1. I have never heard of you

and

2. You have been playing on the server for what two weeks?
    he is makeing a taz

Quote Originally Posted by kpxtony View Post
    1. i never heard of you either
    2. this is my 3rd steam account

nice to meet you too.
    If you dont know Xen you havent been playing on IBIS Zm for long.. shes a legend

dont become like rawb either, hes a big european douche who somehow speaks perfect AMERICAN. <3 rawb ily. neways man, yea dont admin abuse, thats why rawb loves me. plus, idk u either, and three steam accounts is kinda fishy. only hackers have multiple steam accts. LIKE ME!!!. lol jk
    Hall.. you shhh!! There is noting wrong with beeing european that speaks perfect ENGLISH

and we all know that the last part isnt a jk.. you are a hacker, just admit it
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

6. Default

hope you dont turn out like what rob is saying, but if you do! i will fucking rape you! oh and uhm wussup cakes!

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post

Hall.. you shhh!! There is noting wrong with beeing european that speaks perfect ENGLISH

and we all know that the last part isnt a jk.. you are a hacker, just admit it

hey, hey, hey, i only hack when i play against you :P

8. Default

dont become like rawb either, hes a big european douche who somehow speaks perfect AMERICAN. <3 rawb ily. neways man, yea dont admin abuse, thats why rawb loves me. plus, idk u either, and three steam accounts is kinda fishy. only hackers have multiple steam accts. LIKE ME!!!. lol jk
    You do know me lol, I'm the korean guy

Quote Originally Posted by kpxtony View Post
    You do know me lol, I'm the korean guy
    LOL, twas you who failed miserably in my cade :P jk man now i know

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Dude.

1. thats why i don't see myself as a read dutchman (one of the reasons)
    2. im fucking awesome wtf you talking about.
    Don;t be so full of yourself without me you wouldn't have caught half the rule breakers on the server. Lets see how you do this week while i am on vacation. CARRIBEAN HERE I COME!!!!