Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Problem with downloading maps

1. Default

I just had this just happen with GG_300 and all of the zm maps I just deleted, so I think it is a server problem.

2. Default

Have had this happen various times also. Not an anti-virus problem, as I can download maps from other servers fine. If I install the map from fpsbanana afterward, I'll sometimes get a popup about replacing existing files (like I already have the map.) But yeah, if I go and get the map elsewhere, I can join as usual.

Can't recall if it's happened with every server-DLed map that I don't have already, but seems to be the case pretty often.

EDIT: Keeping you updated. Just happened with:

aim_bc_texture_7
    Last edited by Insaniac; 08-10-2010 at 01:49 AM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    but only certain maps?
    If they are coming from different sites/IPs then it's a possibility, if from the same site for ALL maps then no.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

sath_speedcastle
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

5. Default

I think I figured out how to fix it here
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4615