Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: For Admins, and even regulars

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    for the record, their jailbreak is one of the best i've ever play on. their admins tend to be pretty fair, not sure what you were doing to get them pissed off. especially if oracion, or kintor, or killerKyle, squirtle, or monkeh was on. they make that server a motherfucking blast!
    nah there all great and i didnt do anything, it was some admin or staff member named wind. no cliping him self setting his spawn points ect.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    nah there all great and i didnt do anything, it was some admin or staff member named wind. no cliping him self setting his spawn points ect.
    Wind is like the coolest sg member. The guy uses his admin A LOT but he doesn't do it at the expense of other players in the game.

You know who is a cuntbag? Oracion.
    Last edited by Christmas; 07-31-2010 at 04:39 PM.

3. Default

hahaha, wind. he hasn't changed
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

that is true, and i alwas see ITB in there haha
    the server is great during the day but not in the midst of the morning

5. Default

wrong. it's great from about 12AM to about 4 AM. no children are on.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

lulz i like the minigame server ^_^
    More JEER!!

7. Default

That's his brother.

8. Default

i always play on sg jb server and i dont see admins abusing their powee..wind uses his admin alot but he does it not to take advantage on the game but more like to observe. firefighter always complain but thats all he does and always loses..jason from cali is the worst, kill him when hes rebeling and youll get slayed. custom lr on their server is fun, you get to ask anything. just hope rebelers turns into something when they rebel, color/skins maybe. other than that its all cool. mic check always comes, you get to listen to how much of an asian i am..lol

forgot to mention desire .rockondude.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    i always play on sg jb server and i dont see admins abusing their powee..wind uses his admin alot but he does it not to take advantage on the game but more like to observe. firefighter always complain but thats all he does and always loses..jason from cali is the worst, kill him when hes rebeling and youll get slayed. custom lr on their server is fun, you get to ask anything. just hope rebelers turns into something when they rebel, color/skins maybe. other than that its all cool. mic check always comes, you get to listen to how much of an asian i am..lol

forgot to mention desire .rockondude.
    lol, no it should stay as it is w/ the rebeling. it's funnier.