Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: For Admins, and even regulars

Default For Admins, and even regulars

So i spent some time in the 15 min gap waiting for the server reset to end on an SG server, SG's Jailbreak server and you know.... there is alot of complaining going on regarding the "admin abuse" in our servers... after being in this server for more then 5 min.. i take pride, i truly do take pride in being able to say i am an admin for all IBIS servers... the amount of admin abuse that happened with in this 5 min surpasses shit that even WALTER did.....

so i guess all i am saying is thanks? to everyone who makes IBIS such a great community WOOT!

p.s. i resent SG after this day and have lost all respect for the admins that run it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    So i spent some time in the 15 min gap waiting for the server reset to end on an SG server, SG's Jailbreak server and you know.... there is alot of complaining going on regarding the "admin abuse" in our servers... after being in this server for more then 5 min.. i take pride, i truly do take pride in being able to say i am an admin for all IBIS servers... the amount of admin abuse that happened with in this 5 min surpasses shit that even WALTER did.....

so i guess all i am saying is thanks? to everyone who makes IBIS such a great community WOOT!

p.s. i resent SG after this day and have lost all respect for the admins that run it.
    so the admin perma banned everyone and perma muted all of them? j/k but if you've played garrys mod you would want to cut your ears off from hearing all of these kid admins who think they're cool and do stupid ass shit like HURR DURR PEACE ROUNDS, when its a fucking war round, dumbasses....

3. Default

The only SG member I even remotely like is Paul and that's because he makes fun Minigame maps and hangs out at NotD. I do the same because they have the servers that we don't (minigames, zombie riot, scoutsknives, bhop). Our servers are some of the best around because we have admins who pay to keep everything under control. We use our powers so that people have a fun experience.

Why in the hell would you play at a jailbreak server? I think it's one of the stupidest things because if you don't know what you are doing, you get permabanned.

4. Default

for the record, their jailbreak is one of the best i've ever play on. their admins tend to be pretty fair, not sure what you were doing to get them pissed off. especially if oracion, or kintor, or killerKyle, squirtle, or monkeh was on. they make that server a motherfucking blast!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    The only SG member I even remotely like is Paul and that's because he makes fun Minigame maps and hangs out at NotD. I do the same because they have the servers that we don't (minigames, zombie riot, scoutsknives, bhop). Our servers are some of the best around because we have admins who pay to keep everything under control. We use our powers so that people have a fun experience.

Why in the hell would you play at a jailbreak server? I think it's one of the stupidest things because if you don't know what you are doing, you get permabanned.
    how can you not like tofee??!!?!?!?!?

6. Default

I love Sg's servers.

7. Default

Jailbreak is for emos, sadists, and masochists.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    tru dat!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    go play i wanna be the guy

10. Default

i take pride, i truly do take pride in being able to say i am an admin for all IBIS servers...
    lol...

Maynard - The WCS Guy