Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: I need a job..

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Security blows.
    Free training.. Part time opportunities.. Gives me a certificate that says "I'm qualified and have trained for this! I can work!" It's a win-win for me to take advantage of this opportunity.

Not like it'll be a career or anything.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Wasnt walter one? could have sworn he mentioned something along those lines
    Walter also said he was American at heart.

3. Default

I do security here in NYC when I am quiet at the funeral home......Its very easy and the jobs I do are so easy that I am either A) sleeping in the car or B) fishing at the pier....mind you supervisors never come around and its a 20 an hour job at a construction site underneath the Brooklyn bridge...
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I do security here in NYC when I am quiet at the funeral home......Its very easy and the jobs I do are so easy that I am either A) sleeping in the car or B) fishing at the pier....mind you supervisors never come around and its a 20 an hour job at a construction site underneath the Brooklyn bridge...
    Lmao.. You lucky bastard.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Lmao.. You lucky bastard.
    Im doing it right now....if anyone's near the Brooklyn bridge on the Brooklyn side just look down the pillar next to the water and you will see my red Mercedes
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png