Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I need a job..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default I need a job..

Anyone hiring? I'm good with computers and cooking!

No seriously, is it just me or is it incredibly hard to get a job?

Zero, I'll work for you by maintaining the servers!-- Wait.. Damn.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    No seriously, is it just me or is it incredibly hard to get a job?
    it's not you bro, there's jack shit for jobs in Canada also.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

military. Become a system analyst.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    military. Become a system analyst.
    you can come to my house and be my personal cook and computer tech for 10 $ an hour with no taxes!

5. Default

blade's offering 3$/day for breakfast and grilling, as well as certain other... things
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

McDonald's is always hiring.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

I can't help you because Florida smells.

If you're desperate, you're going to have to resort for those jobs that own your soul. If not... then it doesn't matter. Every job owns your soul. They own your time and your labor.

I had the same problem last year not getting a job for almost 6 months after I graduated from college. The job I got which was a 'professional' one, yet was physically taxing on me ending me up with a black eye. I left the job. Now I'm working temporarily until October at Best Buy watching the cameras and catching shoplifters, and the thing I enjoy the most? The diesel discount. The hot lesbian at my job getting drunk and giving me tips since she's in the Army too. I lived off money I had saved and my tax return for almost a year. If you don't need it. Don't bother.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I can't help you because Florida smells.

If you're desperate, you're going to have to resort for those jobs that own your soul. If not... then it doesn't matter. Every job owns your soul. They own your time and your labor.

I had the same problem last year not getting a job for almost 6 months after I graduated from college. The job I got which was a 'professional' one, yet was physically taxing on me ending me up with a black eye. I left the job. Now I'm working temporarily until October at Best Buy watching the cameras and catching shoplifters, and the thing I enjoy the most? The diesel discount. The hot lesbian at my job getting drunk and giving me tips since she's in the Army too. I lived off money I had saved and my tax return for almost a year. If you don't need it. Don't bother.
    I guess I can do without a job for awhile, but the money won't last forever.. I talked to a very strange man named Igor who is going to college to become a nurse.. And since I'm going to get my EMS degree, he suggested I go to all the local hospitals and tell them that, and that I would like to apply for a job there.. Maybe it'll work, even though I have no experience whatsoever.. Don't even have my CPR cert. yet..

And I would love to work at best buy.. Can I use you as a reference?..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Now I'm working temporarily until October at Best Buy watching the cameras and catching shoplifters,
    what time do you go to work? if you do what you stated above, then i should not be going there on your time so i can do my job

james, if none of what we said can help you or you wont take then your last resort is either start a small business or join the militarty. if you have been on the military in the past, maybe go back?. but remember filing unemployment wouldnt hurt and it helps big time at a time like this temporarily. good luck and keep positive thinking.

i just remember its august and USPS are hiring this month, its the only time where USPS starts giving test and all that

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    what time do you go to work? if you do what you stated above, then i should not be going there on your time so i can do my job

james, if none of what we said can help you or you wont take then your last resort is either start a small business or join the militarty. if you have been on the military in the past, maybe go back?. but remember filing unemployment wouldnt hurt and it helps big time at a time like this temporarily. good luck and keep positive thinking.

i just remember its august and USPS are hiring this month, its the only time where USPS starts giving test and all that
    My family comes from military origins.. I'm simply not built for it though. I can endure and adapt, I just simply don't want to when it comes to the military. Much rather be in the medical field.

How am I suppose to file for unemployment when the only job I've ever had was one that I quit? If I got fired it might be a different story.. Or maybe I don't know how unemployment works?.. (No, I'm serious.. I don't..)

And what do you mean by "if none of what we said can help you or you wont take," specifically "you won't take?"

I really do appreciate the suggestions you guys are giving me.. I've tried all of them so far, apart from selling my gun and swords.... And my body..*cough* Need those for if I need to become a professional hitman.