Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: / thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    If I were you, I'd ask for your 11 bucks back.
    Ouch that is harsh but true. I have never seen you on the server why would you want admin if you just started playing?

2. Default

if your going to buy admin, don't break the rules. I was in a house in the shadow of the flag pole, you started fireing bullets at the only entance into the house which had a baracade in it. I told you to stop shooting, and you continue to do it. I ban you for 30 minutes, just bcause i don't know if your a regular or not.

30 mins ban, it's probably done by the time ive made this post.

read the server rules, have a good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    Ouch that is harsh but true. I have never seen you on the server why would you want admin if you just started playing?
    Wanted to help out by donating some $..

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post

30 mins ban, it's probably done by the time ive made this post.

lawlz thats not excessively long at all

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tasty_Cakes View Post
    lawlz thats not excessively long at all
    who says i need to make a long ban? I never said i made a excessive ban. If he was a regular cade breaking, it would have been very long.

As for me giving the warning, it was via mic. I don't do typeing warnings, due to the fact it takes me out of the gameplay for a matter of seconds. I rarely do them.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    who says i need to make a long ban? I never said i made a excessive ban. If he was a regular cade breaking, it would have been very long.

As for me giving the warning, it was via mic. I don't do typeing warnings, due to the fact it takes me out of the gameplay for a matter of seconds. I rarely do them.
    i know you didnt need a long ban, im just here because i thought it was an honest accident, and in case it was a very long ban, i thought that it might be a bit unfair.

it mustve been gunfire then that drowned it out a bit.

but oh well, 30 minutes is nothing

7. Default

Resolved.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.