Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: koNk! June 24 2010 2:00pm?

1. Default koNk! June 24 2010 2:00pm?

Name in Game:koNk!
    Steam-ID:STEAM_0:0:22218038
    Who banned you: NYS
    When:june 24th
    Whereub #1 server
    Why banned:He's muted me for no reason then i team killed him once and he perm banned me, kid is just mad i rape him on css imo. But seriously he didn't even tell me why he muted me. Except probably because he joined the server and gave himself only money and no one else and called him a dick or something for doing it. Kid needs to grow up and not get so butt hurt on the internet over little words lol.

Other/Reason to unban: I play on the server all the time, no one else has a problem with me nys is just quick to ban becuase he's in a bad mood.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by koNk View Post
    Name in Game:koNk!
    Steam-ID:STEAM_0:0:22218038
    Who banned you: NYS
    When:june 24th
    Whereub #1 server
    Why banned:He's muted me for no reason then i team killed him once and he perm banned me, kid is just mad i rape him on css imo. But seriously he didn't even tell me why he muted me. Except probably because he joined the server and gave himself only money and no one else and called him a dick or something for doing it. Kid needs to grow up and not get so butt hurt on the internet over little words lol.

Other/Reason to unban: I play on the server all the time, no one else has a problem with me nys is just quick to ban becuase he's in a bad mood.
    you need to learn to watch your mother fucking mouth.

admins are allowed to give themselves money.

he isn't just an admin but a clan member and you call him a dick cause he gave himself money and not you??

there's your reason for getting muted, than you TKed him and that's your reason for being banned.

tough shit for you buddy.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Woah woah woah...
    You should be perma banned.
    After doing that, you broke a few rules.
    You Admitted that team-killed=One
    Disrespecting admins=two
    And Three=Your mouth and annoyance.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

4. Default

so perma for a tk is acceptable now? new CSS new rules i guess.

5. Default

idk but if he tk for getting mad at someone might be a rule.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    Woah woah woah...
    You should be perma banned.
    After doing that, you broke a few rules.
    You Admitted that team-killed=One
    Disrespecting admins=two
    And Three=Your mouth and annoyance.
    wow, you know absolutely nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    so perma for a tk is acceptable now? new CSS new rules i guess.
    no, it's not.

and konk, as much as i hate to say it, nys has the <ibis> after his name. thus he's part of the clan that runs the servers. don't fuck with him. some others are more easy going and all-around pleasant, but not that one. i doubt it was a perma. but hey, when he posts i'm sure he'll hae some more light to shed onto this one especially if it really was a perma.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    wow, you know absolutely nothing
    +1

fucking with clan members is a really stupid idea, even more so NYS. NYS can give himself money if he wants 2. you broke several rules all though it doesn't warrant a perma ban, I doubt it's perma that he gave you.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

As much as i hate to agree with NYS he is in the right. Although it is unfair to him to give just himself cash and no one else, it is his prerogative to do so.

9. Default

good job NYS

konk
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

HERE IS A BIG HINT, dont piss off dual, nys, me or zero, the rest of the clan is forgiving... we arnt.... serve your ban.... unless its perm in which case nys will unban you eventually...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton