Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sad Day for Perry....

haha i knew you would reply to this dennis lol. Im sorry but family is first. whooping your ass comes second lol!

2. Default

cant you just tuck the thing into storage and use the gas and insurance money that you use to keep it on the road to help your family rather than selling it?

gas isnt expensive persay for it. full coverage for me on a 1998 V6 Automatic mustang (thats what the registration says lol) is like 80 bucks a month lol. So it wouldnt help. plus I dont really have a need for it but just for fun.

4. Default

Well I guess the next best thing to do would be to sell it to a friend who will look after it untill you can buy it back or go for a loan to help your parents in this time of need.

yepp. thats the plan

well even sadder night last night.

Was driving home aroun 9pm from duty and was t-boned by an illegal. car spun, hit the curb (FUCKING CURBS FFUUU) and flipped on its roof. total loss. I was too out of it to even know what happened until I was at the hospital. the guy who hit me was drunk, and illegal. It was hard to let go of the car to a friend, now its gone forever....

I cried. That was MY car. the one I built from scratch...and it was taken away by some scum of the earth bastard....

/rant

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    well even sadder night last night.

Was driving home aroun 9pm from duty and was t-boned by an illegal. car spun, hit the curb (FUCKING CURBS FFUUU) and flipped on its roof. total loss. I was too out of it to even know what happened until I was at the hospital. the guy who hit me was drunk, and illegal. It was hard to let go of the car to a friend, now its gone forever....

I cried. That was MY car. the one I built from scratch...and it was taken away by some scum of the earth bastard....

/rant
    sorry bro... but shouldn't you get a decent pay out from your insurance provider for it?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

I should and i shouldnt.

thanks to california smog nazis, not as much as I should.

out of the 22k I have in the car including the 3k I bought it for originally, I should get about 5k. Which is better than what I was selling it for so i can still help the family, but now I wont ever have the chance of buying it back and driving it again

9. Default

shit bro... that blows.... sorry 2 hear.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    I should and i shouldnt.

thanks to california smog nazis, not as much as I should.

out of the 22k I have in the car including the 3k I bought it for originally, I should get about 5k. Which is better than what I was selling it for so i can still help the family, but now I wont ever have the chance of buying it back and driving it again
    you built it once, you can build it again. once economic stuff settles down, and things are stable, pick up the pieces, and make an even better one.

paint it green
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?