Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
Personally if i ever did that , it would be for this reason. There are too many stalkers on the internet and/or perves... now either you want to AVOID having these ppl stalk ur ass... OR you actually WANT those ppl to hit on u bcos they like the feeling of being a center of attention...in both cases , that is why use other images than themselves...

i used to put my own pic too... had a few stalkers tracing it back to facebook or smthn ....now i use an avatar....
like ive said before...humans have this tendency to always wanna look better than they are... even if the person is hot, they wanna be hotter, if their dick is like a basebal bat, they want it to be a pool stick... and that makes them self contious aroudn other ppl...
oh and... WHO THE FUCK CARES ON THE INTERNET ANYWAYS? the whole internet itself is a way for ppl to get an alternative life than their real one...

I meannnnnnnnnnnnnnn... there is always the option of not posting a picture at all. WTF? Putting up a fake pic and claiming it's you is NOT the best way to not get stalked. That's a way to get stalked and then MURDERED when your stalker found out you lied, ya dig?