Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    you people are fucking sick, get a fucking room!

and stop spamming, its an admin lolaboose thread not a homo sexualities or whatsoeva

to make this a lil better, why not make a new thread bout manly loving manly stuff? homo's, pedophile etch, go there. cool?
    Insecurity's

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Homo!
    sapien!

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    sapien!
    no, homo erectus

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    Jealous?
    yes, very

4. Default

good ban. I never see that emoticon used.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Shut the fuck up, Canada.
    Hobo is from Canada. I find that offensive.

Mike, don't ban people for a week for cade breaking. 'Specially on first offense.. And by first offense I mean the first round he's done anything bad.. Even I don't do that.. I just say I do to scare the crap out of people.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

you give them multi warring and let them do at least 3 times then you drop the week ban hammer god if you just start dropping ban hammers every where you will end up like hall with no admin or like me with 4 admin abuse treads out there.

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    you give them multi warring and let them do at least 3 times then you drop the week ban hammer god if you just start dropping ban hammers every where you will end up like hall with no admin or like me with 4 admin abuse treads out there.
    more like 10 threads, plus half of my threads were fake or biased, so youd rather end up like me rather than taz

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Hobo is from Canada. I find that offensive.
    fuck you

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Canada what are you doing? Get back on my head!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    more like 10 threads, plus half of my threads were fake or biased, so youd rather end up like me rather than taz
    no i only have like 5 of them i keep count there just really long. and no i like my admin.