Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Admin Abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    no but whats funny is that my English teacher couldn't make me mad or i would make her husbands life a living hell b/c he was my auto teacher and i was one of few people who worked on peoples cars. so i passed easy, b/c i knew how to change peoples words to favor me and make it look like i did nothing wrong and i would start shit. so they just kept me quiet.
    so you were a lieing manipulative little piece of shit from the start? good to know that we didn't corrupt you and that there's no hope of you ever getting better.

now, back to the thread, wasn't there some aboose going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    so you were a lieing manipulative little piece of shit from the start? good to know that we didn't corrupt you and that there's no hope of you ever getting better.

now, back to the thread, wasn't there some aboose going on?
    there was some aboose complaint, but there was no aboose that happened =O

it should actually be resolved.

in a nut shell i banned some one for cade breaking for a week

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    there was some aboose complaint, but there was no aboose that happened =O

it should actually be resolved.

in a nut shell i banned some one for cade breaking for a week
    fine. MOD close pls
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

Ok guy claimed a permaban on mikey. Mikey did no such thing. He may have been a little excessive on the week ban. But not considered abuse. Mikey reserves the right to hold the ban but would have suggested to shorten it, but the week ban should already be up by now

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Ok guy claimed a permaban on mikey. Mikey did no such thing. He may have been a little excessive on the week ban. But not considered abuse. Mikey reserves the right to hold the ban but would have suggested to shorten it, but the week ban should already be up by now
    I'll go with mag on that one.
    No perma ban done.
    Week ban excessive? maybe, depends what mood mickey was in lol...
    and i mean, mag's right... with the time you guys spent arguing about the ban, that ban is almost over...move on...
    next time watch out for cade breaking...admins cant tell if it was accidental or not... who knows, really, unless specing u ...

no abuse imo for now...just mikey picking a longer duration than most people would have done.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

admins are being pussies. 1 week bans, geez. If its not atleast 2 weeks, they dont learn a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    admins are being pussies. 1 week bans, geez. If its not atleast 2 weeks, they dont learn a lesson.

LOL ... if only it was that easy without dealing with the BS that comes after it
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

you deal with the BS by remaining confident with your decision.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    you deal with the BS by remaining confident with your decision.
    unless you're wrong, in which case you admit you made a mistake and apologize

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    unless you're wrong, in which case you admit you made a mistake and apologize
    O of course