Thread: Admin Abuse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Admin Abuse

Admin's INGAME name: Not sure (Unfortunately I could not even see admin's name, he banned me that fast)

You're INGAME name:: 707th Special Mission Unit

How did he/she abuse: I was banned permanently for shooting his barricade 1 or 2 bullets 2 times.

Proof: I was banned around at PM 11:00 EST on 7/31

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ddlhobby View Post
    Admin's INGAME name: Not sure (Unfortunately I could not even see admin's name, he banned me that fast)

How did he/she abuse: I was banned permanently for shooting his barricade 1 or 2 bullets 2 times.

Thank you.
    it was me, and it was not a permanent ban. after giving you SEVERAL verbal and typed out warning's you continued to shot my cade.

if i remember correctly because of how inconsiderate you were to the server rules, and your inability to listen. i gave you a week ban.

Quote Originally Posted by ddlhobby View Post

Thank you.
    permanent? wow thats kinda fucked up, another admin abuse problem, when will it end? :P but i do agree an intentional cade break should be a ban, but maybe 1 hour AT maximum

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    permanent? wow thats kinda fucked up, another admin abuse problem, when will it end? :P but i do agree an intentional cade break should be a ban, but maybe 1 hour AT maximum
    you know fanger, its amazing how many abuse threads i have landed in the last week for being a rule nazi.

it is amusing. Everyone is so used to the admins being so laid back about the rules it is ridiculous i just had to test this rule nazi thing out.

like i said 707th, a week ban for being inconsiderate and being a presistent cade breaker after being warned 100 times

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    you know fanger, its amazing how many abuse threads i have landed in the last week for being a rule nazi.

it is amusing. Everyone is so used to the admins being so laid back about the rules it is ridiculous i just had to test this rule nazi thing out.

like i said 707th, a week ban for being inconsiderate and being a presistent cade breaker after being warned 100 times
    wow, there's a difference between upholding the rules and being a total fuck, but i guess it's not hard to see which approach you've taken.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    wow, there's a difference between upholding the rules and being a total fuck, but i guess it's not hard to see which approach you've taken.
    Shut the fuck up, Canada.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    get cancer mexican?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Hobo is from Canada. I find that offensive.

Mike, don't ban people for a week for cade breaking. 'Specially on first offense.. And by first offense I mean the first round he's done anything bad.. Even I don't do that.. I just say I do to scare the crap out of people.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.