Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: IBIS.A GROUP on steam anyone?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    I'll stick to the tag on the end of my name. Considering ibis.a isn't a clan, why should I have it in the clan tag section?
    +1

the feature itself is retarded. especially since in chat it doesn't show up.

hence, you can't tell (in zm especially) if the speaker is an admin or if they're just some retard with an overinflated sense of self.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    you know chase, you should really buy admin
    I am. I'm waiting for paypal to stop being a tool and work though.

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    I am. I'm waiting for paypal to stop being a tool and work though.
    nice, cant wait to be adminized by you. giggity

4. Default

nice, cant wait to be adminized by you. giggity
    I only plan to use it when absolutely necessary, more of a donation to the community i've been a part of forever..

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    I only plan to use it when absolutely necessary, more of a donation to the community i've been a part of forever..
    meh we need you in zm, admins do way to little or way to much. ban people for no reason, or not do shit about someone that should have been banned. its frustrating

6. Default

meh we need you in zm, admins do way to little or way to much. ban people for no reason, or not do shit about someone that should have been banned. its frustrating
    well fuck you then
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

i strongly recommend not using this clan tag thing just yet, at least until they fix all the bugs. one bug being that when ever someone with a clan tag joins a server randomly some who are not a part of that group or clan show up with that clan tag. there was a few people last night who had the ibis.a tag in front of there name but were not admins or in the group at all, one of them was freaking out cause he thought he would get banned and didnt know how to fix it lolz

i do not recommend we use this system just yet

and like aco said, the tag does not show up in chat or when using a mic.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    +1

the feature itself is retarded. especially since in chat it doesn't show up.

hence, you can't tell (in zm especially) if the speaker is an admin or if they're just some retard with an overinflated sense of self.
    I thought so at first, but there are two reasons that make your statement invalid.

If they use chat and speak using @, it will say (ADMIN).

If you open tab, you can see the <ibis.a> tag.

The reason they created the group was to create more room in their names, for whatever reason. However, I do like the idea that it is invite only, as it creates a way for those who know about it to contact other admins in the event that they need assistance.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Invite plox
    Hey everyone, its me Cyber on my new forums account, i cant seem to find some of you on steam bcos of the fucked up names u have
    so how about u all add me on my steam and IF you are wearing ur ibis tag in your name THEN i will add you to group... as i take responsability for adding only ACTIVE admins.
    thank you.

Cyber <Ibis.A> http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019160629

10. Default

dont invite me, i will decline every chance i get.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.