Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: IBIS.A GROUP on steam anyone?

i'm a bum that lives on a street in a tin can, but also happens to have a gaming computer ? lol...

Default IBIS.A GROUP on steam anyone?

Hey everyone, I just made a group called <Ibis.A> (IBIS Admins).
    This group is for ibis ADMINS, not clan members, and is not impersonating any other ibis groups out there.
    I made the group in order to be able to add it as a clan tag on the score board without taking space in my name, which can be a bitch sometimes...
    IF ZERO APPROVES THIS GROUP, its tag can be a replacement for having the Ibis.A in the name, since it will be available on the side by adding it in:
    OPTIONS -> MULTIPLAYER -> ADVANCED (and change the clan selection from 'none' to the our Ibis.A group).

PS: YOU HAVE TO BE INVITED TO GET IN (helps me filter out noobs and impersonators.). SO PLEASE ADMINS WRITE ME HERE SO I CAN INVITE YOU?

Warning : This is all still subject to zero's approval, i only pre-created the group so i can learn how to add the <ibis.A> tag aside and to see if anyone is interested at all before bothering zero.
    thanks

2. Default

This is fine, remember though that you will get in deep shit if you use this when you do not have admin (assuming you join the group) so watch out and be careful. We do not want people running around with the tag being auto applied when their admin is no go. If clan members ask they need to be granted admin/mod powers in this group this way they also have the ability to maintain it.

3. Default

Edit: Nevermind, Zero beat me.

i'm a bum that lives on a street in a tin can, but also happens to have a gaming computer ? lol...

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    This is fine, remember though that you will get in deep shit if you use this when you do not have admin (assuming you join the group) so watch out and be careful. We do not want people running around with the tag being auto applied when their admin is no go. If clan members ask they need to be granted admin/mod powers in this group this way they also have the ability to maintain it.
    Thanks for the reply Zero, as far as am concerned, individual admins need to monitor their own usage of the tag (just as they normally do when writing it in their own names.) And since the group is invite only by group officers, only active admins are invited (hence no noob can go around impersonating admins). Those who lose their admin, or late on paying, will be removed from the team (if they dnt have the decency to hide their tag) or restricted of tag usage until further notice.
    I will also be inviting all the clan members that i'm in contact with and have them as officers for the team to maintain it (they can have their own tag other than Ibis.A in their names or other primary group).
    Thanks again.
    +++++++++

5. Default

Invite plox

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Invite plox
    shut up Res.... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA CLONE IN!!!!!

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

7. Default

why the fuck is this necessary?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    Edit: Nevermind, Zero beat me.
    you know chase, you should really buy admin

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    why the fuck is this necessary?
    its invite only so It will give zero and the bunch more control on who puts on the Ibis.a tag hopefully preventing posers and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

I'll stick to the tag on the end of my name. Considering ibis.a isn't a clan, why should I have it in the clan tag section?