Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Remove gg_indy_jones

1. Default Remove gg_indy_jones

Why: its a big dark blue map that you can hardly seen on that promotes camping that usually gets rtv'd off of with in the first 150 seconds and might I add that needs to be reduced to 30 seconds as well

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/58214

ehh i dont like that map, but i wont go so far as to say it has to be removed, its alright i guess

3. Default

isn't this the second time you started bitching about this map kav?

this map's legit. it kicks ass. we don't play it enough
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

No and if it was renamed small dark blue room I'm certain it would have been removed long ago.

hell I'd love to see a gg version of the mansion from the zm indy map, now that would be worthy of the name indy
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 10-09-2010 at 04:14 PM.

see the following thread: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4467

i knew you would try to have this map removed. you're terrible at game. l2p.

6. Default

the map needs to be removed, period.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 10-09-2010 at 04:14 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I dont give a fuck what you think sonny the map needs to be removed, period.

am i allowed to speak for zero if i link you to his words?

if so
    all maps but indi removed

cheers kav
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

fuck that it still needs to be removed and I will keep forcing the issue, only the people who never play gg keep defending it like zero and you yourself have only played on it for 50 minutes in total

it needs to go, PERIOD.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    fuck that it still needs to be removed and I will keep forcing the issue, only the people who never play gg keep defending it like zero and you yourself have only played on it for 50 minutes in total

it needs to go, PERIOD.
    it was one of my favorite maps, i just haven't played it in a while.

and go ahead and force the issue. sure worked in the past. especially when zero came right out and said it wasn't being removed

10. Default

sorry Aco..
    but im with Kavinsky on this one..
    Indy isnt a good map.. to much fucking camping, to dark, and it almost allways gets rtv'ed..
    i have only met a few ppl that actually likes the map.. and most ppl just vote for it because then dont know what map it is or because they just wanna be gay and press 1 without reading it..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.