Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Urban Dictionary - Names.

will

a few selections from that

1. a stud
    2. The hottest sexiest man alive he makes my motor run hes so bangable i would fuck him in a heart beat I LOVE WILLLLLLLLLLLLL <3333333
    3. A trench coat wearing, tall, blue eyed son of a bitch. Usually is proficient in some form of self defence, and just as likely to kick someone's ass in an argument than reason with them.

A Will usually carries two different personalities. There is the fiery emotional character who is caring, compassionate, and aggressive when angered, as well as the cold, contemplative warrior that he is frequently percieved as. Described as having "unlimited patience, and unlimited rage".

Well known for their craftsmanship, creative, and/or debating skills. Feelings towards them are usually extreme, being either deep affection or incredible hate. They dislike making enemies but strangely take pleasure in physical fighting, and are sometimes too quick to resolve situations with physical force.

Overall, though they may be intimidating at first, they are often kind people at heart, and are prone to emotional damage resulting from failed or lost relationships. As a slight result of this, many "Will"-type people are social nomads, not really binding with any type of social clique and working best by themselves.

Though a trait that they are certainly not proud of, some Wills are so eager to create friends, not enemies, that they will lie, and this actually leads to loosing in relationships, further on. They fiercely adhere to their beliefs however, and some even live by a veritable "code of honor", somewhat like mod...

for some reason, 3 is my favorite lol

for you hall

FAGNER

Someone who appears gay, but in reality is a little straight bitch, usually goes by the name of Jared, and is whipped by everyone else. Also, a name used to call somebody when they act of this behavior.
    "Shut the hell up, Fagner."
    "Stop being a fagner."
    "Fagner, here, wants to go this way, when Adam Warner is this way."
    by Cursive Mar 5, 2005 share this

A guy who has no friends and and is clearly fat and homosexual.
    Kevin is a fucking fagner.
    by Cooter the Kid Nov 25, 2003 share this

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    for you hall

FAGNER

Someone who appears gay, but in reality is a little straight bitch, usually goes by the name of Jared, and is whipped by everyone else. Also, a name used to call somebody when they act of this behavior.
    "Shut the hell up, Fagner."
    "Stop being a fagner."
    "Fagner, here, wants to go this way, when Adam Warner is this way."
    by Cursive Mar 5, 2005 share this

A guy who has no friends and and is clearly fat and homosexual.
    Kevin is a fucking fagner.
    by Cooter the Kid Nov 25, 2003 share this
    i so made that nickname up for him, because he called me dikey one day so i was like WHA!!! FAGNER! HA!

4. Default

one of the most amazing guys you will ever meet. very sweet. has intendency of being really quiet and anti-social but is surrounded by friends all the time.people get attracted to his unique presonality.confuses you most of the time. he might flirt with you once, but you never know if that will happen again. a ladies-man. veryy moody. he can change his mind in a second. very independent too. lovely in general.

A sweet, lovely and sexy man who makes can make a woman feel amazing in every possible way. A true soul mate. Can be a loner, but for a fellow loner, that is perfect. Able to make you feel completely comfortable without having to say a word.
    My knight in shining armor. Competitive and likes to push buttons, especially involving games.

A guy with a great sense of humor who will tell a joke or tickle you just to make you smile. A kind and compassionate individual who enjoys helping others. He is a good listener and an excellent communicator. He will not leave you guessing or assuming what he meant or how he feels. He is one of the most honest men you would ever meet. He is a fun and exciting guy to be around. He is so charming and sexy it shines through in the subtle way he touches your hand. He is an absolute treasure of a man.

a very extreamly confusing guy. shows that he has feelings for you sometimes, but then might just randomly stop talking to you at any time. veryy flirtatious. manwhore. willll lead you on. halarious. full of charisma. you have to love him. boys are jealous of him. girls are jealous of the girl he is flirting with at the time.. not persistant. changes moods easily; moody. greatest, most annoying person on the face of this earth..yet i still want to be with him..

A man with a very large penis, usually above 6 inches.

thats was my result.

Wolfenstinger - Wolfenstinger isn't defined yet.

^-- must be a good thing, idk

Donald -

1) A ridiculous hairstyle Derived from Donald Trump the U.S. tycoon

2) Has really fierce dance moves, is better than everyone at everything, has great fashion sense, will rule the world one day.

3)"The Man" One who always puts others first.
    Kind,Gentle,Loving,Caring. Will do almost anything you ask. Wants to be a real pleaser, great lover and a friend. A man without a plan.
    My husband.

4) A lonely man who burns hookers on the arms with cigarettes, before burying them in the backyard under the clothesline.

6) An ill tempered old man who sits alone and talks to himself about the "good old days" and enjoys watching cat sex.

7)A Donald is a penis

(5 was actual definition of name. 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 were stupid so not listing them...)

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    Wolfenstinger - Wolfenstinger isn't defined yet.

^-- must be a good thing, idk

Donald -

1) A ridiculous hairstyle Derived from Donald Trump the U.S. tycoon

2) Has really fierce dance moves, is better than everyone at everything, has great fashion sense, will rule the world one day.

3)"The Man" One who always puts others first.
    Kind,Gentle,Loving,Caring. Will do almost anything you ask. Wants to be a real pleaser, great lover and a friend. A man without a plan.
    My husband.

4) A lonely man who burns hookers on the arms with cigarettes, before burying them in the backyard under the clothesline.

6) An ill tempered old man who sits alone and talks to himself about the "good old days" and enjoys watching cat sex.

7)A Donald is a penis

(5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 were stupid so not listing them...)
    i know for a fact your number 4 wolfie

7. Default

lol.

i get 3 meanings

real name 1
    Hottest bitch in the world.

real name 2
    a beautiful unique girl who is incredibly fun and wise. loud and has a lot of spunk. girls wanna be her, guys wanna have her. often immitated, but never replaced. an honest and loving person who isnt afraid to speak the truth.

loka
    a word used by puerto ricans to call a girl

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

DeadEyeDennis isn't defined yet.

]
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    DeadEyeDennis isn't defined yet.

]
    oh godamnit dennis, just do "dennis"

10. Default

1. Chris
    A kid who is always up to party and have a good time
    Dude, I don't wanna go to that party unless Chris comes.
    chill cool bitchin chillax friggin sweet

2. chris
    Is a slang for huge cock
    like incredibly huge.
    oh man I wish I had a chris in me.

3. Chris
    The man of my dreams, a man who is always happy never stops smiling, makes me feel as if I could fly, a man to spend the rest of my life with.
    Have you met my chris he's the man of my dreams!

4. Chris
    The sweetest, most amazing guy to ever walk the face of the earth. The only guy to know just how to make me smile, even more, the only guy who will take the time to try.

He always puts himself last, even when he knows he should worry about himself. He is selfless, and never selfish.

He is quite possibly the closest to perfection one can get.
    Chris, you amaze me.
    loving caring forgiving perfect amazing hilarious perfect.

5. Chris
    The fucking shit, the most awesome person to ever live. He can kick your ass at anything and everything. Chris is a god among men.
    Dude, Chris totally kicked your ass!
    chris awesome shit best cool

6. Chris
    One who kills the people who add gay ass definitions of Chris. He is also a damn good shot with a Desert Eagle
    "Dude did You see that guys face?"
    "Oh Him, I heard a Chris Got to him"
    "Chris is one evil Guy!"
    chris awesome amazing sleepy gangsta

7. Chris
    hott piece of ass that all the girls want to get at. his cock is huge and even if the ladies dont know it they will soon enough.
    Holy shit man i wish i was like Chris!