Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Urban Dictionary - Names.

1. Default Urban Dictionary - Names.

Alright so like. I was bored, so i was looking up shit for fun.
    I came across my name on UrbanDictionary.com
    (if im not allowed to post any kind of link, then im sorry, slap me and delete this.)
    So i looked up my name on there. And some funny stuff came up.

1. a very outgoing person capable of about everything
    "dude that sexy guy must be a robin!"

2. a shy person when you first meet them but then opens up to be a real character. they are usually fun to talk to.

3. Robin is the coolest guy to ever exist on this planet. He is mad chill to hang out with. He will open a can of whoop ass on neone for you.
    He is loyal and loves his friends. He can make a tree smile. He is goodlooking but never brags and is so humble. Robin is the most awesomest guy ever.
    If u don't know him than thats very sad for you. He has a heart the size of a narwhal. He loves scrubs.
    He can make you smile despite crappy circumstances. He's crazy with the rhymes. He's the world's greatest. And i'm so lucky to have ever met him.

Girl 1: wow..did i tell you abt how i met the most awesomest guy ever yesturday?
    Girl 2: GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL, u know that had to be robin.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/
    Search your name, and post it on here, see what it comes up with.
    Wether its true or not, its for Shits and giggles. Keep it nice to one another?
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

2. Default

1.Someone who is un usually well hung. People with the name James are generally known for their good looks (especially the eyes) and women are just simply attracted to them.
    "Oh Yeah, he's definately a James"

2.In early European lore the demigod James was said to possess unrivaled charm and seductive prowess in addition to having genitalia of supernatural size. Today, the term James still carries with it subtexts of truly gigantic genitals which is perhaps why James is the name most frequently given to male newborns in the United States. Currently the word James can be used to mean an enormous penis and anyone with that name can be assumed to possess a heavy and girthy penis.
    "Man, check out that James!"

"Look at the buldge in his trousers, he MUST have a James in there girlfriend!"

"I don't think I could ever fit a James in my mouth."

Wth.....eh more good luck for me in the future.

damn mastercheff you and i have the same name lol.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    damn mastercheff you and i have the same name lol.
    No doubt james has the same name too!
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

5. Default

lmfao:

1. Becca: To be hit in the face with an artificial penis
    "Man you so totally got becca'd last night."

2. A girl of considerable beauty who appears to take pleasure from teasing males sexually.
    "I was with a real Becca last night, she wouldn't stop"

and Becky means to get head: I.E.
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

.........nice.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

1. William
    A charismastic, charming, handsome, respectful and chivalrous gentleman of high upbringing. A 'Prince Charming' so to speak in many aspects.
    My god...he was the man of my dreams...such a William...
    william gentleman will charming prince

2. William
    The perfect boyfriend; someone who will stay on the phone with you just because, someone who opens doors for you, someone who makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside whenever you're near them. They generally are funny, and tease you a lot. But you never care.
    My William makes me so happy!
    funny handsome sweet witty silly

4. william
    An above average grade student, with a varying degree of popularity and social attributes. Often attracts the attention of female women things and plays with them effectively. Occasionally chased after by males but rejects them certainly. William's are not associated with homosexuality. Total stud.
    Oh my god! There was the cutest gentleman down the beach.. What a William!
    william willem bill billy will etc

5. william
    someone who has selective hearing, and has a habit of ignoring people.
    why are you such a william today, you keep ignoring me.

6. William
    an amazing, unique, funny guy. knows when to be serious but rarely do you see this side of him. always a smile for everyone he sees. this is the type of guy who any girl would like to marry because he is caring towards everyone. he is one of a kind, jokester, charming, loving, caring, handsome, he is all over the best guy you will ever meet in your life.
    (girl)hey did you see where my library card went?

(girl)ya william has it he said he wanted to check something out.

(william)thats right im checking you both out.

7. william
    a guy who's amazing at giving women head. A true cunninglinguist. long tongue, skill, not afraid to get wet behind the ears, etc.
    Girl 1: "Hey, did you get what you wanted from your man last night?"
    Girl 2: "Damn right I did, I got that and more. My man is a true William"

Number 3 was just the Etymology of William

Michael- First name

Michael
    From the bible, the Archangel, meaning "He who is closest to God"
    Michael drove Satan and his armies from heaven.

michael
    A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl...mainly because however strange and wierd he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect.

Leo- Middle Name

leo
    another word for absolutely perfect and gorgeous and funny and sweet and a gentleman

Poucki- last name

A name so Individual and original it has yet to be defined in the Urban Dictionary

Mikey - Nickname 1

mikey
    sweet and swoll, often essential to people's lives; often likable and personable

Pookie- Nickname 2 (attempt to pernounce my last name and figure it out lol)

Pookie
    A term of endearment and affection. It is a name akin to "lovebug", "cuddlemuffin", "babe",
    "honey", "lover", etc.

EDIT: I HAD TO I JUST HAD TO

ibis
    The new word for shit cunt Developed in New South Wales, Australia.
    1 - Your such an ibis des!
    2 - Look at that piece of ibis

Ibis
    A random name often mispronounced. Also an ugly bird.
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 08-02-2010 at 06:54 PM.

8. Default

I actually got bored last week and looked myself up

ashley- a bad ass motherfucker who who won't take no shit off of nobody

Ashley- Awsome, great, loyal, amzing person. Has lots of passion there for knows how to treat people. They are romantic, and nice. They can be flirts, but not mean wrong they consume the people around them with there bright energize and smile.

ashley- short, funny, amazing, sweet girl wh would never let you down. she cares for alot of people, but once she thinks she has found the right man, she wont settle for less than he is. never turn down a chance with an ashley. you'll regret it in the long run. ashleys are different from most girls. they are the girls u spend alot of time wondering if you love them. they are the confusing girls. and ashley's cannot wait forever. take a chance to love one, you wont regret it.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. Xen_warrior View Post
    i actually got bored last week and looked myself up

ashley- a bad ass motherfucker who who won't take no shit off of nobody

ashley- awsome, great, loyal, amzing person. Has lots of passion there for knows how to treat people. They are romantic, and nice. They can be flirts, but not mean wrong they consume the people around them with there bright energize and smile.

Ashley- short, funny, amazing, sweet girl wh would never let you down. She cares for alot of people, but once she thinks she has found the right man, she wont settle for less than he is. Never turn down a chance with an ashley. You'll regret it in the long run. Ashleys are different from most girls. They are the girls u spend alot of time wondering if you love them. They are the confusing girls. And ashley's cannot wait forever. Take a chance to love one, you wont regret it.
    that shit's stolen from me.
    THATS ME I TELL YOU!
    Last edited by Rob; 08-02-2010 at 07:07 PM.

10. Default

1. rape dollars

noun: 1. a payment in the form of rape 2. rape currency 3. a payment to another given in the form of unwanted Sex misc: 1. Often exchanged in Prisons
    Bob made a deposit in rape dollars to be withdrawn nine months later.

2. rape dollars

A humorous form of currency between friends.
    'Yo, that's not a bad idea. I'm going to pay you for it... in rape dollars!'

1. eric

The most amazing person in the entire universe. Everything about him is perfect! He's charming, handsome, intelligent, strong, romantic, funny...everything you want in a guy. It's impossible not to fall in love with him! Once you lay eyes on him, you will know from that very moment that you will never stop loving him.
    did you see eric...damn that bitch is fine!

2. eric

A term used to describe a mentally retarded cat that has the ability to fly by moving its tail in a circular motion. Once in the air, erics are known to land ontop of statues to catch and eat birds. Once they get the taste of blood, they turn into a form of vampire and attack fat people.
    Omg! dude last night I saw an eric fly by!!

3. Eric

A masculine name from the Old Norse name Eiríkr, derived from ei "ever" and ríkr "ruler". Danish invaders first brought the name to England. A famous bearer was Eiríkr inn Rauda (Eric the Red), a 10th-century navigator and explorer who discovered Greenland. This was also the name of kings of Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
    Eric the Red was Leif Eriksson's father.

4. eric

a man with a really big penis
    Eric has a big penis.
    eric has big long penis

5. eric

- male name
    - belongs to someone who is sweet, charming, athlectic, strong, smart, and cute
    - someone who usually gets a lot of girls (for the above reasons)
    katie has a crush on eric.

6. eric

A name often given to a white child by his parents. With a name like Eric, his parents are more concerned about how well he does in school rather than how much action he gets. Eric is rarely referred to anyone but a nerd, but there are few exceptions where he is so intelligent that he also excells in sports. Eric is usually the cool kid in the group.
    Eric is good at everything. He's so smart and he's going to play varsity basketball someday. I wish i were Eric.

7. Eric

Usually an alpha male that is frequently loud and brutally honest at all times. An over the top sexually active asshole who always believes he is right with his opinionated persona and obnoxiously loud voice. An out of control male normally needing a stronger female to keep him in line. Otherwise he remains out of control.
    Whose the huge dominant dog in the middle of the pack? Oh its Eric.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton