Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baboo Walling + no recoil

i'm a bum that lives on a street in a tin can, but also happens to have a gaming computer ? lol...

Default Baboo Walling + no recoil

His name : Baboo
    His Steam Shit: # 77 "baboo" STEAM_0:0:24967998 40:25 35 0 active
    My name : Cyber <ibis.A>

Ban duration : perma.
    Cause: Walling and possibly no recoil on guns...

I had to spec this guy for AT LEAST 3 games... damn he was gd at hiding it first... but i finally have this demo of him following players that are behind the walls. I think he just got cocky and reckless when hacking...

2. Default

lol. where you saw wallhack????u sure?u funny
    no recoil??you do have eyes?u can see??and as such may be admins?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peper View Post
    lol. where you saw wallhack????u sure?u funny
    no recoil??you do have eyes?u can see??and as such may be admins?
    u can use proper sentence structure? and spaces btween senteces?

and cyber, he seems to be legit, just good. knew the map pretty well
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

right,sorry for that,just as if you reacted to this. makes me furious stupidity of people. 'm sorry if rude

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

i duno priest... other than the recoil noob mistake i wrote (i think i was drinking lol) i am pretty skeptical about the guy...he had me spectating him for at least 15 rounds, starting from the end of the other map, however he was WAY in lead on "knife lv" the last map that it was impossible to tell if walling or no by following his knife aim...until i saw him using weapons the nxt map...
    yet many people were bitching about it that were spectating him... like i said, its not the best demo, but i had my doubts even before ppl started calling hack...your call...if u say its not, i trust ur judgement and will unban him.
    ask mononcle who were the ppl bitching about it bcos i dnt remember, also i was told by mononcle that baboo has already been charged once with walling by another admin, yet he left the server before the admin got a chance to ban him, and now is playing at night when usually there arent many admins...
    +++
    i mean check how at first he is shooting a guy on the tops, and the guy runs off screen, he follows him towards the left behind the wall and conventiently seems him going out THAT way.. also i believe there was a moment where he started shooting at the block's corner BEFORE he even saw anyone behind it ... i will rewatch the demo to see if it just my eyes playing a trick on me, maybe i was just hoping to get smthn onto him...

6. Default

ask someone else. they could probably answer better than me
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peper View Post
    right,sorry for that,just as if you reacted to this. makes me furious stupidity of people. 'm sorry if rude
    im usually more certain when i ban ppl and have better demos and other admins witnessing...i do admit it might be not enough tho this time yet he had me very convinced throughout 2-3 games...
    thx for the comment you could have been more constructive as to WHY i could be wrong, like priest did...

I think we should keep you banned for being a douche.

9. Default

he deff. had hacks i was thinking it but i didnt really want to deal with him bitching. and i make horrid demos

10. Default

unbanned based on opinions in the ever-loving admin abuse section.
    As far as i know this thread is done unless stated otherwise...