Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: CYBER raped Carina <3 ibis.a

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

What the fuck are you sayiong??

English motherfucker!! Do you speak it?
    lol,yeah,sorry for my bad english,I have not learned until the end, there is nothing clear was that written?))dam i need correct it
    well..ok. one word I would like to say that new admins do not always do their jobs well, many are abusing their powers. I probably have not played a month and a half, during which time there were new admins who have seen me the first time. and the first thing they think I cheat.now more clear that i wanted to say in previous post?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peper View Post
    lol,yeah,sorry for my bad english,I have not learned until the end, there is nothing clear was that written?))dam i need correct it
    well..ok. one word I would like to say that new admins do not always do their jobs well, many are abusing their powers. I probably have not played a month and a half, during which time there were new admins who have seen me the first time. and the first thing they think I cheat.now more clear that i wanted to say in previous post?
    lol peper you don't cheat. I've played with you before. The resurgence of noob admins is getting old.
    Last edited by loka; 08-03-2010 at 01:23 PM.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

he does not cheat and needs to be unbanned

4. Default

so basically he got ban coz someone yelled out that he's hacking? FFS!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    The resurgence of noob admins is getting old.
    apparently if you're good at CSS, you hack lol....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    apparently if you're good at CSS, you hack lol....
    im mediocre at css and i hack, but nobody knows

7. Default

yeay my first admin abuse

ok seriously baboo, i was specing u for at least 3 games trying to find that smthn that made u tooo gd around random corners...
    even before anyone, mononcle included, even began calling hacks...
    nways, my demo isnt that great , i gotta admit, i rushed into it. sorry about that.
    i suppose you're THAT gd at knowing the maps and predicting players around corners...
    Other admins say u;re legit, i'll go by that for now unless someone else has anything to add.
    Will unban u when i get home from work, or if someone else wants to unban you sooner, consider this as my approval.
    Baboo, take it easy in game...
    and other admins, well, ppl make mistakes, and thats my first in 6 months adminning here, chill out with the insults, most of u aint better.

8. Default

BTW baboo... next time... post this shit in the unban me section.
    There is a fucking difference between someone making a ban mistake (even if am not willing to say i'm 1000 convinved yet) and between me abusing my powers...
    just an FYI dr.pepper....

9. Default

mmmmm no champ. He believed he was wrongfully banned and you abused your power for banning him. He posted this in the right section he believed the action required.

You're a fucking noob for going on the words of someone else calling hacks. I already verbally threatened your fucking fag buddy to never scream hacks on anyone again, or I will ban him for an hour; he ran out the server with his tail between his asshole. The last thing I want is a long message from 5+ regulars who have played here for years on how new admins are eliminating the fun and to "keep my eye out". I fucking hate babysitting people who don't know how to act and I fucking hate people who don't know how to admin properly.

I also hate nothing more than fucking double posts that require a simple edit from your last previous post.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    mmmmm no champ. He believed he was wrongfully banned and you abused your power for banning him. He posted this in the right section he believed the action required.

You're a fucking noob for going on the words of someone else calling hacks. I already verbally threatened your fucking fag buddy to never scream hacks on anyone again, or I will ban him for an hour; he ran out the server with his tail between his asshole. The last thing I want is a long message from 5+ regulars who have played here for years on how new admins are eliminating the fun and to "keep my eye out". I fucking hate babysitting people who don't know how to act and I fucking hate people who don't know how to admin properly.

I also hate nothing more than fucking double posts that require a simple edit from your last previous post.
    loka, stop being a bitch. thats all am saying.
    oh and yes i know i couldve edited the post, just wanted to make sure that my last post was noticeably updated.

i've seen u around the forums loka, all u do is bitch about other admins being noobs without being constructive on the threads, while others dnt say shit. Either make ur post worth it , or dnt fucking waste our time on u.

Here's the truth: Everyone fucking starts somewhere, new admins arent NOOB admins, they're in-training unless they ABUSE their power. Everyone keeps talking about reading the "admin rules" and yet THEY dnt fucking read them themselves!
    Here is why this should have been in "unban" and not "Abuse":
    WHEN I BANNED BABOO, i did not ban him because i WANTED TO DISPLAY MY POWER, i banned him because i PERSONALLY believed that he was hacking since i dont know him from from before, and i was trying to do the right thing for the server AT THAT TIME and I STILL FUCKING FOLLOWED PROCEDURE BY POSTING THE BAN ON FORUMS IN ORDER TO OTHER ADMINS TO EITHER CONFIRM OR DENY.
    As far as i know , i did what most other "experienced" admins sometimes did, and i have threads that show the exact same scenario here... but EVERYONE just cant WAIT till a new guy gets some dirt on him in order to toy aroudn with em...
    I try to do my admin job as fairly as i can, and i try not to give a hard time to people. IF i made a mistake about baboo..so be it, because ACCIDENTS HAPPEN ( still not convinved there isnt smthn retarded about his predictive gaming tho...)

And i did NOT ban him because someone TOLD ME TO. I banned him because at that point "I" thought he was hacking (mistakingly or not, its still debateable).

Dont go harrassing me just because u have nothing to do with ur pathetic life.

No one respects the other admins as much as i do, and if u have smthn to say about taht (gd or bad, say it). So have the decency to return the favor and respect me as another admin.
    Last edited by CYBER; 08-04-2010 at 04:29 PM.