Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: CYBER raped Carina <3 ibis.a

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    mmmmm no champ. He believed he was wrongfully banned and you abused your power for banning him. He posted this in the right section he believed the action required.

You're a fucking noob for going on the words of someone else calling hacks. I already verbally threatened your fucking fag buddy to never scream hacks on anyone again, or I will ban him for an hour; he ran out the server with his tail between his asshole. The last thing I want is a long message from 5+ regulars who have played here for years on how new admins are eliminating the fun and to "keep my eye out". I fucking hate babysitting people who don't know how to act and I fucking hate people who don't know how to admin properly.

I also hate nothing more than fucking double posts that require a simple edit from your last previous post.
    are you talking about monocle?

and cyber.. umabbro?

2. Default

Here's the truth: Everyone fucking starts somewhere, new admins arent NOOB admins, they're in-training unless they ABUSE their power.
    here's the truth.

the word noob means newbie, it refers 2 a new person... and the term wasn't started by gamers, it had been used as slang for new employees at jobs prior 2 gaming picking it up and making it every day lingo in there world.

so yes, new admins are in fact noobs.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    are you talking about monocle?

and cyber.. umabbro?
    lol mikey...yeah i was mad...and yeah, loka was refering to mononcle. But as i said, when i banned baboo, it was after specing him long before mononcle or any of the other players called hacks.... i already said that...THREE times.

Just sick and tired of people treating me like a poor admin over a one time so called mistake...
    sry loka for being harsh on u... bad day at work :P ?
    everyone just wants to make the biggest deal out of my FIRST and ONLY "mistake", not power abuse, ever so far....
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    here's the truth.

the word noob means newbie, it refers 2 a new person... and the term wasn't started by gamers, it had been used as slang for new employees at jobs prior 2 gaming picking it up and making it every day lingo in there world.

so yes, new admins are in fact noobs.
    i know that... i'm talking about the other meaning of the word...the meaning that they are referring to.
    ---
    Bottom line. I'll unban Baboo tonight just because some REAL admins and friends, with gd sense of respect, vote that the ban was unjust. I'll apologize for the perma ban, but not for my suspicion and attitude towards this thread, until further notice.

HAPPY THERE MAYNARD? i found it easier to click quote than editing my own post...
    Last edited by CYBER; 08-04-2010 at 04:26 PM.

4. Default

really?... double post again?....... wow, noob fail.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

win

10char

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    win

10char
    define win ?:P

7. Default

lol peper you don't cheat. I've played with you before. The resurgence of noob admins is getting old.

Also,,, Monacle just started playing here again and if you know Monacle he screams "hacker" everytime anyone is better than him. Maybe it's a Canadian thing I don't know but he is a regular and usually causes no problems, however, it is up to the ADMIN on watch to determine the deal and not a player, so ADMINS respect the TOS and your responsibility to make the right call based on the merit of YOUR judgement, NOT somneone elses.
    Last edited by DeadEyeDeNNi$; 08-04-2010 at 08:59 PM.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

8. Default

Why the hell would I ever respect you? You banned someone for a week because he TKed you too many times. Aboose much?

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post

Also,,, Monacle just started playing here again and if you know Monacle he screams "hacker" everytime anyone is better than him. Maybe it's a Canadian thing I don't know but he is a regular and usually causes no problems, however, it is up to the ADMIN on watch to determine the deal and not a player, so ADMINS respect the TOS and your responsibility to make the right call based on the merit of YOUR judgement, NOT somneone elses.
    he does more then just that, he trys to enforce rules that dont exist and gets angry and upset and says that admins dont do there jobs when the admins correct him..

a guy like monocle makes an admins job so much more difficult to be honest

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    he does more then just that, he trys to enforce rules that dont exist and gets angry and upset and says that admins dont do there jobs when the admins correct him..

a guy like monocle makes an admins job so much more difficult to be honest
    This is why I screamed at him and he left. In fact, he had the balls to accuse me of hacking because of my score at the time. Either he didn't know I was an admin or what, because I admin texted "oh really?" in which I threatened that if he ever falsely accuses a regular of hacking again their will be repercussions to his accusations and his actions. It is not fair to regulars on the server, and it is not fair to admins. Also yes... people who shout out hacker every fucking second make the job more difficult than it should be.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me