Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: CYBER raped Carina <3 ibis.a

1. Default

Abuse is definitely the wrong term. Mistake? Maybe... let's not hang the guy up by his toes because he made a mistake. Cyber is actually one of the better admins even though he isn't active in the forum or around at the hours that most are.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER PWNER View Post
    I have unbanned ur man-whore there loka, dnt cry... but am still saying he was hacking, and if i had the chance again, i would ban his ass with a better demo.
    Wish there were REAL admins to watch it the way i said above, and not just coming here defending an old gay lover and not even watchign the demo.
    Couldnt have expected better from an abuse thread.
    Cyber out .
    Who do you have in mind in their words? Locke said it right. watch asshole behind the words, now banned me how much you want. I will write a demo every time I come over to the server. Jackal you always steep while sitting behind the monitor?
    Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    i dont see how cyber abused his admin this looks more like and unban tread then a abuse tread. i think that baboo is a bigger hacker then most of the people i have seen on here. he is just really good at hiding it. i still have yet to see cyber abuse his admin with bans. now if you guys want to talk about people abusing that admin then go look at some of the other admin on the severs. we didn't get this much shit when blade was abusing his admin.
    you in every subject Kiss his ass. maybe you gay? Why do you write what the unknown? you watched my game? If I'm not mistaken, are you in that day was in the game? damn noob, and a full, 5 / 18, still going to complain that I cheat? what do you know all about cheaters? or are you a connoisseur? Come on Tell me where there cheats? Please die
    Last edited by peper; 08-05-2010 at 03:59 AM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peper View Post
    Who do you have in mind in their words? Locke said it right. watch asshole behind the words, now banned me how much you want. I will write a demo every time I come over to the server. Jackal you always steep while sitting behind the monitor?

you in every subject Kiss his ass. maybe you gay? Why do you write what the unknown? you watched my game? If I'm not mistaken, are you in that day was in the game? damn noob, and a full, 5 / 18, still going to complain that I cheat? what do you know all about cheaters? or are you a connoisseur? Come on Tell me where there cheats? Please die
    baboo, you've already been unbanned 2 days ago because some admins requested so. This is no longer any of your business , go enjoy the game for now, its between me and some ppl.

owns, taz thx... i guess some ppl just assume am a noob bcos i work at late hours all night instead of their regular timing?
    nways... this thread is getting out of hand, i;ve already unbanned the guy the SAME FUCKING DAY i posted the ban post,bcos i'm gonna take my beating and say it was a "mistake" and uncalled for ban THIS time.
    the only reason why this thread is still open is to insult me and am surprised no one is closing it before i REALLY get pissed one day and DESERVE being written on in this section...

4. Default

I'm just gonna get this out of the way.. You guys are idiots.

Noob means someone who has been playing for awhile and sucks. Newbie means simply new.

---

Onto business. Cyber did what was right at the time. He didn't ban someone just because they said he was hacking, he inspected it himself. Personally I don't review demos, but if he posted it, he obviously wanted everyone to review and make a decision about it.

At no point does anything require disrespect. Especially not to someone who knows he has improvements to make. Tough love? No, you just love being tough. Be a dick to the people who don't talk and just ignore you. Or does that not satisfy your need to express your feelings?

The player should be unbanned from what I've gathered, assuming everyone who has posted here HAS WATCHED THE DEMO apart from me. At this point it all comes down to that. So go watch the demo, come back, and tell me what should be done.. If Cyber hasn't unbanned him already..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I'm just gonna get this out of the way.. You guys are idiots.

Noob means someone who has been playing for awhile and sucks. Newbie means simply new.

---

Onto business. Cyber did what was right at the time. He didn't ban someone just because they said he was hacking, he inspected it himself. Personally I don't review demos, but if he posted it, he obviously wanted everyone to review and make a decision about it.

At no point does anything require disrespect. Especially not to someone who knows he has improvements to make. Tough love? No, you just love being tough. Be a dick to the people who don't talk and just ignore you. Or does that not satisfy your need to express your feelings?

The player should be unbanned from what I've gathered, assuming everyone who has posted here HAS WATCHED THE DEMO apart from me. At this point it all comes down to that. So go watch the demo, come back, and tell me what should be done.. If Cyber hasn't unbanned him already..

Thanks james...
    i HAVE UBANNED him in less than FIVE hours than he got banned... just as respect to elder admin decision which i assumed should be better judgement than mine, ASSUMING THEY WATCHED THE DEMO (i doubt they did, instead they just back a regular over a "newbie" admin even tho regs DO cheat sometimes...)
    i probably should have posted the ban request first THEN ban, but some hackers have slipped through my hands like that and i didnt know baboo was a reg...consider me "temporary" banning someone for a couple hours for thinking he was hacking, as a precaution until other admins confirmed...isnt that the reason the ban section exists anyways?
    im done with this case, and with the bitchy admins, im putting it behind, just enjoy the game already....he's been unbanned before 90% of the posts here..

6. Default

Closed, will review in the unban request section. If there is not a thread there then I guess he does not want to be "unbanned"?