Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: CYBER raped Carina <3 ibis.a

1. Default CYBER raped Carina <3 ibis.a

Admin's INGAME name: CYBER raped Carina <3 ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: baboo
    How did he/she abuse:banned me for no reason in Gun Game Server
    if he has a record demo let give it to us,Why not banned other players who play the levels I and better? from an acquaintance?
    Proof:I was banned 2:20 AM 08/03/2010
    Last edited by peper; 08-03-2010 at 01:41 AM.

2. Default

Format, use it

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Format, use it
    bitch hahaha, and baboo let me guess, a guy named monocole kept telling the admins that you were hacking right?

yea i speced you yesterday and your 110% legit. ill help you get this resolved

4. Default

dude has been playing here for awhile. doesn't hack. gg has become terrible. makes me fucking sad.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    bitch hahaha, and baboo let me guess, a guy named monocole kept telling the admins that you were hacking right?

yea i speced you yesterday and your 110% legit. ill help you get this resolved
    u sure? show demo,I have one demo for yesterday,if need be I'll post it

Quote Originally Posted by peper View Post
    u sure? show demo,I have one demo for yesterday,if need be I'll post it
    CYBER POSTED A DEMO IN THE BAN'S SECTION oops caps, and it dosnt look to me like you were hacking at all.

best of luck with getting unbanned bro

p.s. when i say your 110% legit, i am not callnig you hacker im calling you good haha

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    CYBER POSTED A DEMO IN THE BAN'S SECTION oops caps, and it dosnt look to me like you were hacking at all.

best of luck with getting unbanned bro

p.s. when i say your 110% legit, i am not callnig you hacker im calling you good haha
    thx bro)I watched his demo,He asserts that I also norecoil and wall...ok
    Many people try harass find contact with them. and cover through their admin area to which the leader did not like that someone took and passed him on statistics or won the round by killing him, and starts the whole game screaming. cry that those who murdered him cheat with wallhack and others cheats. and his friend begins to admin play along with him. I is not the first time watching, not only with me,is about some new admins.
    Yesterday I gungameservere, during the game killed knifed a crybaby. so then the whole game he was crying and shouting that I cheat, so that as I killed the god counter strike with the knife. it did not really do .... today he again began shouting that there can be seen on the demo recording paved the admin who banned me, thereby incite me false suspicions

8. Default

Yeah monocle was telling me yesterday that you were hacking too but I didn't see anything.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peper View Post
    thx bro)i watched his demo,he asserts that i also norecoil and wall...ok
    many people try harass find contact with them. And cover through their admin area to which the leader did not like that someone took and passed him on statistics or won the round by killing him, and starts the whole game screaming. Cry that those who murdered him cheat with wallhack and others cheats. And his friend begins to admin play along with him. I is not the first time watching, not only with me,is about some new admins.
    Yesterday i gungameservere, during the game killed knifed a crybaby. So then the whole game he was crying and shouting that i cheat, so that as i killed the god counter strike with the knife. It did not really do .... Today he again began shouting that there can be seen on the demo recording paved the admin who banned me, thereby incite me false suspicions

What the fuck are you sayiong??

English motherfucker!! Do you speak it?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

What the fuck are you sayiong??

English motherfucker!! Do you speak it?
    What the FUCK are you 'sayiong'?

English isn't his first language. Go bitch about something else.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me