Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: muted perma for some stupid biased shit

  1. #1

    Default muted perma for some stupid biased shit

    admin's INGAME name: CYBER raped Carina <3 ibis.a
    You're INGAME name:-√A/L/ hallwagner |MD|


    How did he/she abuse: muted me permanently for talking on the mic really loud, when like 5 other people were doing the same shit. i understand a mute, but permas kinda fucking ridiculous

    Proof: muted around 2:00 am eastern time

  2. Default

    I wasnt there, but I have seen in my short time of playing on these servers that people treat Hall very unfairly much of the time. Since I've had admin I have played with Hall a few times, and can honestly say he isnt near as bad as some of our "regulars". I do realize that he was an extremely shitty admin, but there is no reason to give him more punishment than you would bring down upon another player on the server. If this is about some old grudge against hall then put on your big girl pantys people and get over it.

    ~Tentoes~

  3. Default

    +1 carina.... 1 troll down 1000000 more to go....

    Clone


    "If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

    Clone

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    +1 carina.... 1 troll down 1000000 more to go....

    Clone
    ...it was cyber. not carina.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  5. #5

    Default

    cyber told me himself it was a joke, but im still muted, so wtf

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    cyber told me himself it was a joke, but im still muted, so wtf
    did you get pissy and leave before being unmuted?

    i use perma all the time, through chat commands. but i unmute after a few min.

    also, if you did leave, have you come back when he was on for him to unmute?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    +1 carina.... 1 troll down 1000000 more to go....

    Clone
    It wassent me.. My admin powers only work on Pub atm..

    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    admin's INGAME name: CYBER raped Carina <3 ibis.a
    You're INGAME name:-√A/L/ hallwagner |MD|


    How did he/she abuse: muted me permanently for talking on the mic really loud, when like 5 other people were doing the same shit. i understand a mute, but permas kinda fucking ridiculous

    Proof: muted around 2:00 am eastern time
    He perma mutet you by mistake.. and you left before he could un-mute you again..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

    Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

  9. Default

    Lol... <3 holy (no homo)

    Maynard - The WCS Guy

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    did you get pissy and leave before being unmuted?

    i use perma all the time, through chat commands. but i unmute after a few min.

    also, if you did leave, have you come back when he was on for him to unmute?
    i rage quit cuz i was permamuted for, i waited for like 5 minutes and pmed cyber but nothing happened so i rage quit, but im unmuted and cool with cyber now, so mod can close thread plz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •