Thread: Wall Hacker

1. Default Wall Hacker

Perma banned this kid for wall hacking, demo attached.

STEAM_0:1:29356742 AciD_Purple CraZe M0QQQpTnMg7jwR7vbaA95HoO8But8yITRoBpYWrpBSw=
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

2. Default

is it just me ? or the words "acid purple" remind me of a similarly named person that was banned for hacking a while ago? cant remember when or by who tho...oh well, i will check the demo when home, till then, nice job xen

3. Default

Yeah well thank Leroy Jenkins and everyone on the opposing team that was complaining which is what drew it to my attention haha.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

Guy was also a jackass about it, If you sunk up behind him he refused to believe he got killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Yeah well thank Leroy Jenkins and everyone on the opposing team that was complaining which is what drew it to my attention haha.
    yeah sometimes players can point u to a hacker, sometimes they're just bitching out for loosing to them (like i do, and YOU hack xen:P). am surprised leroy was right for once:P
    ciaoz

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    yeah sometimes players can point u to a hacker, sometimes they're just bitching out for loosing to them (like i do, and YOU hack xen:P). am surprised leroy was right for once:P
    ciaoz
    yea ms xen u fucking hacker