Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Was it a little excessive to get banned by admin?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    you probably got ban for camping like you always do every map and you mad bro always gives multiple warnings to people before he even does a thing I've seen him kick but never ban so you must of pissed him off.
    killstealer i have persoanlly warned you MYSELF a BILLION times also not to camp and disrespect admins. Yet you never learned your lesson. When we tell you to not camp (and for the admin junkies waiting for the word "camp", i mean "excessively camping and fucking prolonging the game") u keep coming back to us with insults...
    i usually tolerate this shit, thinking that u;re joking or smthn...apparently others dnt share my sense of humour. As far as i know, brian works his admining job perfectly. To get banned by him, you must have earned it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    killstealer i have persoanlly warned you MYSELF a BILLION times also not to camp and disrespect admins. Yet you never learned your lesson. When we tell you to not camp (and for the admin junkies waiting for the word "camp", i mean "excessively camping and fucking prolonging the game") u keep coming back to us with insults...
    i usually tolerate this shit, thinking that u;re joking or smthn...apparently others dnt share my sense of humour. As far as i know, brian works his admining job perfectly. To get banned by him, you must have earned it.
    +10 here

This guy camps, and camps, and camps, and camps, and camps, and camps, and camps, and camps, and camps, and camps, and camps, and camps,and camps, I mean there is NO end and he does so with consistent warnings almost every time I see him online.

I hope that you gave him at least 4+ days then next time a week because after this if I catch him defying the rules and admins warnings it will be an autiomatic week for this one!
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default Thanks dj mikey

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    all you do is flame and you are horrible at it.
    you are going to die a slow and painful death.
    I already knew u would have something to say about what i wrote . Im already over it. I got no beef with u. Ur the only reason i ever get on that server. U provide all the entertainment. Thanx for having my back with ur reply. lol

Quote Originally Posted by killstealer View Post
    I already knew u would have something to say about what i wrote . Im not over you. I want your beef within me. Ur the only reason i ever get off at night. U provide all the entertainment. Thanx for having me jizz with ur reply. lol
    fixt you cum guzzling whore faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by killstealer View Post
    I already knew u would have something to say about what i wrote . Im already over it. I got no beef with u. Ur the only reason i ever get on that server. U provide all the entertainment. Thanx for having my back with ur reply. lol
    lol i was directing that to ACO, not you bro.

6. Default

Do I need to start deleting posts?

First of all, banned players cannot be unbanned if we do not know their Steam ID. Second of all, without being in the right place, your unban request is void anyways. And finally, even if you just want to know how long your banned for, we can't know without the ID or the admin who banned you.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Do I need to start deleting posts?

First of all, banned players cannot be unbanned if we do not know their Steam ID. Second of all, without being in the right place, your unban request is void anyways. And finally, even if you just want to know how long your banned for, we can't know without the ID or the admin who banned you.
    actually james i just saw him playing yesterday around 10 pm eastern central time.... and i talked to him there and asked him ONE LAST TIME that , for future reference, to watch for camping and not disrespect admins... i hope he took it well. I also asked him who unbanned him, he said he dnt know, so i would assume his own ban time expired, so brian would have probably banned him a MAX of 3 days for being a douche in the game, bcos he was online 3 days ago...
    the ban time is done, no need to get over excited over it kill stealer, we talked about it yesterday and we both know right now that u deserved that TEMP ban just to let u sink in hte fact that that admins CAN reply to ur nonsense IF they wanted to.
    take care.

8. Default

Incorrect section.