Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: BladeTwinSwords | Ibis.a

1. Unhappy BladeTwinSwords | Ibis.a

BladeTwinSwords | Ibis.a

He is no cliping in GG and giving him self ALOT of hp
    he does it over and over again..

now.. i dont have a demo of it but it will show in the logs

i know Blade is normaly a good admin and im 100 on hes doing this just to get an admin abuse thread, so there Blade.. now you have one..

Now PLEASE stop.. its getting very annoying and alot of ppl are bitching about it

2. Default

about fucking time!

shit blade, how did it take you so goddamn long?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

You won't need a demo as I admit to it fully. It took me about 9 months to get a abuse thread even though I was trying to for about a month. Now that I have my aboose thread I will cease and desist from abusing. I figured it was close to impossible to get an abuse thread in zmod and ibis pub would be too easy. Wcs is broken so that leaves gun game. I would like to thank the poster of this abuse thread for finally getting me my abuse thread. Have I gone insane? No though I am wondering why people don't think that yet...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    It took me about 9 months to get a abuse thread .
    Current Date: Jul 2010

7th Month Minus 2nd Month = 5 months OWNED OWNED OWNED, NOT 9 MONTHS.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Current Date: Jul 2010

7th Month Minus 2nd Month = 5 months OWNED OWNED OWNED, NOT 9 MONTHS.
    That was when I joined the forums. I've been playing on ibis since September of last year. I've been admin since early january.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    That was when I joined the forums. I've been playing on ibis since September of last year. I've been admin since early january.
    can't get admin without being on the forums.

7. Default

can't get admin without being on the forums.
    wrong, actually. i don't believe you need a forum account for admin
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    wrong, actually. i don't believe you need a forum account for admin
    keep your mouth shut if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

IBIS is offering the opportunity for you to join the clan as a server administrator on all of our servers for only $11.00 per month. For a complete description of administrative privileges, see the administrator terms of service.

Please note that by subscribing to ADMIN payments, you are agreeing to the IBIS terms of service and acknowledging that IBIS reserves the right to revoke ADMIN privileges, without refund, for any of the reasons outlined in the TOS. You are responsible for canceling your subscription if needed.

IMPORTANT you must have and be logged into you forum account to order and have your STEAM id in your profile.

Subscribe to ADMIN

9. Default

back then you didnt need a forum account. now a days you do.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

10. Default

keep your mouth shut if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

IBIS is offering the opportunity for you to join the clan as a server administrator on all of our servers for only $11.00 per month. For a complete description of administrative privileges, see the administrator terms of service.

Please note that by subscribing to ADMIN payments, you are agreeing to the IBIS terms of service and acknowledging that IBIS reserves the right to revoke ADMIN privileges, without refund, for any of the reasons outlined in the TOS. You are responsible for canceling your subscription if needed.

IMPORTANT you must have and be logged into you forum account to order and have your STEAM id in your profile.

Subscribe to ADMIN
    SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOUR A DUMBASS! You do know that solarsoul had admin for a couple weeks before he finally made a forums account SO FUCK YOU, and don't talk shit when you yourself are half retarded.