Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Banned for being good?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    I didn't see anything suspicious. Where was questionable shooting through a box?
    Nobody here values your opinion , as for suspicious activity. Since you were banned only without demos, is the reason why you still play on the IBIS servers.Did any one notice Since Walters been warned about walling, he sucks once again?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GanJa View Post
    also afterlife is a lan team name. not a cal team name. thx though.
    youre team is registerd in cal-o, under the pacific division. youre name is dave.

3. Default

also, why do you use 2 accounts? you have 1 for cal-o and one for our pub...

also, ive looked at your stat, why are you alway playing with one of your friends. i nevere trust you "good" players who are in "cal" or whatever you want to sasy.

im uspicious of ghosting. not walling.

walter, you do really bad now that we know you hacked. let it go. youre bad.

4. Default

lolz i love you guys

5. Default

Ghosting is most likely the reason for him knowing where players were, he has killed me a multiple times without possibly knowing I was there. But yeah. Just throwing my two cents in.

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post

also, ive looked at your stat, why are you alway playing with one of your friends. i nevere trust you "good" players who are in "cal" or whatever you want to sasy.

6. Default

I was not the one who brought this up now was I?

As for GanJa, where in the demos were there absolute proof of wall hacking? I saw him shooting through 2 boxes and both times he saw players go behind him one first.
    Last edited by Walter; 08-04-2008 at 12:16 AM.

7. Default

My friends haven't been playing source for a little bit and I can record all my demos from now on with screenshots if its needed to show that my friend wasn't even on the server. Also, my steamid is not a 4 digit but a 5 digit. STEAM_0:1:86978. Also my name is not dave and live on atlantic not pacific.

8. Default

thats really weird because theres a team named afterlife and theres a kid on that team named ganja... i guess its just a coinsidence.

ive seen the demos, i personally dont think hes walling but ghosting.

this will probably be overturned due to formality. i hope its not.

9. Default

thats really weird because theres a team named afterlife and theres a kid on that team named ganja... i guess its just a coinsidence.

ive seen the demos, i personally dont think hes walling but ghosting.

this will probably be overturned due to formality. i hope its not.
    No matter the outcome, I"m 100% Certain he was either walling or(ghosting.......still cheatin). Sooner or later they always get caught.

10. Default

Ok, what player do we think he was ghosting with? You can view the scoreboard in the demo so you can compare the ratio of him knowing exactly where someone is with that other player being dead or in spec. After looking at this a determination can be made.

So who was doing the ghosting...