Thread: Banned for being good?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Banned for being good?

Got banned earlier today by Dual for being too good. He said he has demos of me walling and hacking supposedly. Anyway, as most of the people know in the server I actually play on the server at night times and no one has accused me. During the time we were playing, he accused of me of buying a gun from console and slays me right after I kill him. Wrongfully accused yet again but I didn't say much. Next round I kill him yet again and this time he gets mad and says oh I got proof of you hacking and walling. BANNED.? Thanks dual but if you didn't know I been to Cal-I and I am just playing for fun these days. This isn't the first and won't be the last server I have been banned from for being too good and being accused of hacks. Also, the server is warpy so you probably had some lag with me showing up which happens to me also. Anyway if you want to unban me unban, if not don't. It's been fun while I been playing on the server.

-[Afterlife] GanJa

P.S. Don't play in CPL or anything or you will just accuse everyone of hacking.

2. Default

isnt cpl dead?

3. Default

also, im in cal-o aswell. pacific conference, but diff division. you guys are in the 4th round. impressive. 4 digs.

4. Default

As Soon as I see Ricochett, or he see this post he will post demo.You were definity using a wallhack. I Watch you very carefully.As I will tell you as I told many others, you playing on a cal team ,does not mean you don't use hacks,or hold any weight here.I Think you were trying to hide it well though, but there were serveral times where you killed players behind boxes, that know way in hell you knew they were there.

Also when ever there are 3 awps on the map , someone is either buying from console, or bought one for another player, there was 2 awps on your team that round I Kill the the player fiizzle with a awp, who had the awp and you had a awp too.There were demos of players , who were also cal players , that were banned from the IBIS server before.
    Last edited by Dual; 08-03-2008 at 08:21 AM.

5. Default

Here are the demos I have of him.

Questionable is all I have to say about this clown. I think he was wall hacking and hiding it very well. Too many times I saw him shoot into a box where he had no idea if there was a player there. Low and behold, there were players there...

every hacker says "I'm CAL-I and don't cheat"...

Excuses are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink!

Time to go find another server?
    Last edited by ricochet; 08-03-2008 at 09:54 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    Here are the demos I have of him.

Questionable is all I have to say about this clown. I think he was wall hacking and hiding it very well. Too many times I saw him shoot into a box where he had no idea if there was a player there. Low and behold, there were players there...

every hacker says "I'm CAL-I and don't cheat"...

Excuses are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink!

Time to go find another server?
    I didn't see anything suspicious. Where was questionable shooting through a box?

7. Default

Unbanned, this user was not shown to be wall hacking. If he had wall hacks for one he would have been able to get those kills while he was awping the doors. In addition I suggest you guys watch the demos in live and slow-mo. I would also recommend turning wireframe on and off. I replayed the parts that people were questing in here mutiple times with and with out walls and at different speeds. It is clear on reaction time alone that he was only reacting to what visibility existed or to what his allies showed him by what they where shooting at or via their deaths that are shown on the radar.