Thread: Training - Nutrition?

1. Default Training - Nutrition?

Alright so, As some of you are aware, some are not.
    I work out, have been since my 15th, but like.
    I never was able to gain mass.
    about a year ago, i weighed 143lbs (65kg), at about 6 ft. (1,90m).
    I know, this is ridiculously skinny. but i can't do much about it. my metabolism is fast as fuck. for about a year, i ate 10 to 18 sandwiches (excluding other stuff) a day. with everything on it really. white meat, red meat. fish. you name it.
    I gained weight, hardly any mass. and got up to 165lbs~. (75kg).
    this took me almost a year.
    And seeing as i can't (or barely anyway) gain any mass, and more bulk, when i hardly gain shit. WTF am i supposed to do.
    I know some of you know some about training and stuff.
    I tried reading websites and stuff. but not much success.
    Would love to have some help/info etc.

Keep in mind my extremely fast metabolism. food like, evaporates before it hits the stomach (figure of speech)
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

2. Default

My cousin is an expert when it comes to this. His name is Jonathan Smith on Facebook. You should get in contact with him.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

You need to look into muscle mass supplement (protein shake) or pills and incorporate that with what you're eating if you're trying to get mass (more muscle mass)

this website is awesome
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/

The guys I box with take this stuff
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bsn/epozineo2nt.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bsn/xplode.html

I take these two
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cs/light.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/eas/carbcontrol.html
    Because I'm trying to drop weight. Less carbs more protein. If you're trying to gain more fat than muscle, then I would incorporate more carbs into your diet along with lean protein. With me I am incorporating vegetables, less carbs, and lean proteins.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

well, what is your ultimate goal?

Are you able to gain strength even though you're not gaining mass?

Are you using machines, barbell or dumbell?

Are you still getting the burn after each session?

What is your routine on a weekly basis?

5. Default

One more thing I need to add. You have a fast metabolism already and you work out. Muscle mass + high metabolism = burns fat quickly. Means you're not going to gain anything. Because of this.. you probably have to take supplements to increase your own muscle mass. This is why boxers take supplements. They can eat anything because they train 8-10 hours a day and eat more than 5000 calories a day and not gain shit because of their training. The reps you do and all that shit have nothing to do with the issue you're having. It is all nutrition like you have said. Stop eating sandwiches. That's not helping anything even if you're adding everything on it.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Loka those supplements you mentioned arn't for repairing the muscles and building mass. They are good for building mass obviously bc they pump your muscles full of oxygen helping you get more reps in, which in turn tear your muscles more which will build them up. I obviously love NO X PLODE, i take that shit every time i work out.

I went from 145 to 175 in about 5 months, straight muscle. Then 175 to 215 senior year of highschool to right now. I'm about 11% body fat. Anyways, what you need it straight protien and lots of it.

You said you ate 15-18 sandwhiches a day? Thats a lot of bread. Try protien shaks, eat lots of chicken, lots of tuna, I pretty much stick to anything high protien low fat content, but seeing as you have a high metabolism it probably doens't matter for you.

Protien with every meal will get you jacked, 6 meals a day. Big breakfast, lots of protien shakes.

7. Default

Didn't say the supplements repair your muscles. Said they help in building muscle mass. If he uses the supplements along with his workouts and changes up his food intake of lean protein he will be fine. I don't take those supplements, I see what my buddies at MMA do.

Also Rob, do NOT eat more protein than your body's weight. It can actually hurt you more than be beneficial.

If you need nutrition advice go to that site.
    A guy at my work who is a former Marine is bodybuilding and he is all muscle (11% body fat). His advice is smart eating and take the right supplements to be cohesive with your workouts.

มวยไทย

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Poker$tar$ View Post
    Loka those supplements you mentioned arn't for repairing the muscles and building mass. They are good for building mass obviously bc they pump your muscles full of oxygen helping you get more reps in, which in turn tear your muscles more which will build them up. I obviously love NO X PLODE, i take that shit every time i work out.

I went from 145 to 175 in about 5 months, straight muscle. Then 175 to 215 senior year of highschool to right now. I'm about 11% body fat. Anyways, what you need it straight protien and lots of it.

You said you ate 15-18 sandwhiches a day? Thats a lot of bread. Try protien shaks, eat lots of chicken, lots of tuna, I pretty much stick to anything high protien low fat content, but seeing as you have a high metabolism it probably doens't matter for you.

Protien with every meal will get you jacked, 6 meals a day. Big breakfast, lots of protien shakes.
    listen to this guy.
    stack your protein and work out. i would say stack your calories but i dont know if you work out that much. but basically get a protein powder, eat protein, work out, and watch your diet. this is just a condensed recommendation. i am not going to expand upon this because the best thing for you to do would be to find someone you can talk to in real life who really knows their stuff.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

9. Default

this should help

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

10. Default

I already posted that in the video thread ^^... awesome vid.

Maynard - The WCS Guy