Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: racism / intolerance / etc

everyone just remember the song.

everyone is a little bit racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I don't tolerate racism. Ofcourse, sometimes when Wagner comes in he somewhat encourages (sometimes, im not hating on him) others to get along with his somewhat racist jokes. then drop some n-words here and there. I tolerate that. but as soon as it starts getting bad im gonna start dropping my hammer if they continue.

And boy do they hate my hammer.
    I've read several shit about racism, and basically what i got from it is, that every admin handles racism differently.
    I don't see wagner going against racism as fast as i would.

(i'm using Wagner here as an example since i know he is racist sometimes. once again, im not hating on him, he already knows i hate him. (: dontchuu wagner.)
    bahaha rawb, ily 2, like ive said before, i personally am not racist in the sense of thinking one race is inferior to another (theyre all equally bad but i tolerate racist jokes. i wasnt in the server when this incident occured but spasm messaged me about it, and it seems like opm was over reacting. if something is going on in the server that u dont like, and nothing is being done about it, post it on the forumns like you did. good job opm

3. Default

Wall of text that I cant be bothered to read.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by opm View Post
    hey all, just wondering why there are no rules against racism, im not saying a few slurs slipping every now and then or A good joke or TWO is "the devil", but what i experienced in the gg server today was fucking bullshit. from what ive been told theres no rules against it. honestly i dont mind comments flying every now and then but today there was a whole 10 minute segment of gameplay that even in our "uncivilized" server, wouldnt take place. there were some retarded no-names that i dont recognize, prob not regs, starting to say the N word repeatedly, just to be a fucking moron. just to piss SOMEBODY off. im not pissed off at the person, its more the ADMINS of the server, at least one that i NOTICED over voice chat dropping n-word jokes left and right. i dont know but ummmm, arent admins supposed to be somewhat MATURE? there IS a level of comfort for people to play in, and when the people entrusted to keep watch and order over a server are making it UNCOMFORTABLE to play in, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FUN OF THE GAME. participating in RUINING THE GAME for people should be a bannable offense. i dont care what comes of this but just out of decency, there should be a LIMIT as to how far shit can go in a server, not just rampid racism and shit-fuckness... im pretty regular on the gg and sometimes zm server, but i dont think im going to be playing on ibis servers anymore or at least for a while... lack of coherent and REAL admins is my reason. i wonder who will fuck everybody up in your server now that IM gone <3
    well my friend , when am on, i usually warn ppl the first time about slips , like the un-intentional N word.... andnxt time its a mute, and then... well i take corrective actions. I dnt tolerate racism... i would have done my job if i was on the server... but where there any admins?

but cyber here is the thing....WE CAN TELL RACIST JOKES!!!

so i can say nigger all I want and you cant do a damn thing.

it sucks but welcome to the rules.

But I cant say, cyber you're a nigger. that is completely inexcuseable.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    but cyber here is the thing....WE CAN TELL RACIST JOKES!!!

so i can say nigger all I want and you cant do a damn thing.

it sucks but welcome to the rules.
    Yup. But there is nothing in the rules that says I can't mute their ass. I just can't kick and ban.

7. Default

I don't get it, What if you make a racist joke. Like.
    Once some dude went, Whats the difference between a mexican and a couch.
    he goes, a couch can support a family.
    Thats maybe not to someone in the server, yet it can be offensive to someone, may they be mexican?

This whole "if its not directed at anyone" shit is dumb imo. Because its usually always directed at a specific group, wether it be jews, afro-americans, mexicans, etc.

How the fk does this work?!
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

8. Default

Anyone that bans someone for telling a racist joke, or mutes or whatever, is going agaisnt ZEROs judgement. It also sends a mixed message to the people coming to our servers. Which is why we get threads about inconsistent admins and what not. If I was muted for saying a joke thats racist, I would immediatly come and place an abuse thread.
    Last edited by Spasm; 08-05-2010 at 09:01 AM.

9. Default

true enough spasm. but i could mute them for over use of their mic... or many other excuses. loopholes children, loopholes..

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Anyone that bans someone for telling a racist joke, or mutes or whatever, is going agaisnt ZEROs judgement. It also sends a mixed message to the people coming to our servers. Which is why we get threads about inconsistent admins and what not. If I was muted for saying a joke thats racist, I would immediatly come and place an abuse thread.
    So instead of waiting out a mute that you received for being a prejudice piece of shit, you would come to the forums and place an abuse thread?

That has to be the ultimate troll.