Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: racism / intolerance / etc

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    So instead of waiting out a mute that you received for being a prejudice piece of shit, you would come to the forums and place an abuse thread?

That has to be the ultimate troll.
    Just because you make a damn joke doesn't mean your prejudice, and muting people for something not in the rules is bullshit. How many black comedians have you heard make fun of white people? Jokes are jokes, end of story. It's people like you that turn everything into a race topic and can't step back and just chill.

So instead of waiting out a mute that you received for being a prejudice piece of shit, you would come to the forums and place an abuse thread?

yes he would, as would i. racism is not against the rules, unless its directed at a specific person (not specific race)
    spasm you are a nigger: against the rules
    niggers camp too much: perfectly fine

you want to ban/mute/kick etc for racism thats you breaking the rules, and we will complain. i dont give a fuck how severe a punishment is, i'll complain on the forums. all of my admin abuse threads were about short bans, slaying and muting. i only permabanned two guys, one for aimbot and one for impersonating and admin/tk/ethugging. all the abuse threads against me were for me doing small things to piss people off, like slaying for camping and shit. i got my admin taken away for enforcing a non-existent rule, and if you guys want to enforce non-existent rules, i would expect/hope you lose your admin too. fucking hypocritical people need to learn what the rules are before quoting them like they're from a godamn bible or something, jesus

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Just because you make a damn joke doesn't mean your prejudice, and muting people for something not in the rules is bullshit. How many black comedians have you heard make fun of white people? Jokes are jokes, end of story. It's people like you that turn everything into a race topic and can't step back and just chill.
    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    yes he would, as would i. racism is not against the rules, unless its directed at a specific person (not specific race)
    spasm you are a nigger: against the rules
    niggers camp too much: perfectly fine

you want to ban/mute/kick etc for racism thats you breaking the rules, and we will complain. i dont give a fuck how severe a punishment is, i'll complain on the forums. all of my admin abuse threads were about short bans, slaying and muting. i only permabanned two guys, one for aimbot and one for impersonating and admin/tk/ethugging. all the abuse threads against me were for me doing small things to piss people off, like slaying for camping and shit. i got my admin taken away for enforcing a non-existent rule, and if you guys want to enforce non-existent rules, i would expect/hope you lose your admin too. fucking hypocritical people need to learn what the rules are before quoting them like they're from a godamn bible or something, jesus
    Both of you need to redirect your posts appropriately. I didn't say one thing about muting anyone. I asked a fucking question and you both showed me how ignorant you are.

I said it was the ultimate troll. Learn how to read.

dumbass, i specifically answered your question, sometimes niggers need to think about shit before they say it

5. Default

Both of you need to redirect your posts appropriately. I didn't say one thing about muting anyone. I asked a fucking question and you both showed me how ignorant you are.

I said it was the ultimate troll. Learn how to read.

7. Default

Where did I say I would mute anyone in either of those posts? I like the use of bold when you quoted me, it proves you can't read for understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    dumbass, i specifically answered your question, sometimes niggers need to think about shit before they say it
    I guess you didn't understand that it was a rhetorical question. I just wanted to point out that it was the ultimate troll.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post

This whole "if its not directed at anyone" shit is dumb imo. Because its usually always directed at a specific group, wether it be jews, afro-americans, mexicans, etc.

How the fk does this work?!
    it's simple rob, for example I could sit there and go on and tell jokes that include the word nigger spic or whatever.... but I couldn't say, rob you're a fucking ... whatever... get it?

the rule of it not being directed at any 1, means not directed at people on the server, not actual ethnic groups.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

I think we should also add weather or not the joke is malicious or light hearted.
    Malicious doesn't have to be directed at someone to still be absolutely disrespectful. Racism at its core is disrespect, and disrespect is against the rules. However a good joke is a damn good joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I think we should also add weather or not the joke is malicious or light hearted.
    Malicious doesn't have to be directed at someone to still be absolutely disrespectful. Racism at its core is disrespect, and disrespect is against the rules. However a good joke is a damn good joke.
    What do you call 100,000 niggers at the bottom of a lake?
    A good start.

Thats the joke a told last night. LOL