hey all, just wondering why there are no rules against racism, im not saying a few slurs slipping every now and then or A good joke or TWO is "the devil", but what i experienced in the gg server today was fucking bullshit. from what ive been told theres no rules against it. honestly i dont mind comments flying every now and then but today there was a whole 10 minute segment of gameplay that even in our "uncivilized" server, wouldnt take place. there were some retarded no-names that i dont recognize, prob not regs, starting to say the N word repeatedly, just to be a fucking moron. just to piss SOMEBODY off. im not pissed off at the person, its more the ADMINS of the server, at least one that i NOTICED over voice chat dropping n-word jokes left and right. i dont know but ummmm, arent admins supposed to be somewhat MATURE? there IS a level of comfort for people to play in, and when the people entrusted to keep watch and order over a server are making it UNCOMFORTABLE to play in, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FUN OF THE GAME. participating in RUINING THE GAME for people should be a bannable offense. i dont care what comes of this but just out of decency, there should be a LIMIT as to how far shit can go in a server, not just rampid racism and shit-fuckness... im pretty regular on the gg and sometimes zm server, but i dont think im going to be playing on ibis servers anymore or at least for a while... lack of coherent and REAL admins is my reason. i wonder who will fuck everybody up in your server now that IM gone <3