Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Garry's Mod

1. Default

I'll post a video here of Gmod (Memories Ep 5) in awhile. You guys can see for yourself what it's about, if you know what I mean.

Also, I'm serious.. You guys can contact me on Steam and I'll host a server for us to screw around in. At least until Zero decides to make a server.. (Like that'll happen.)

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

basically you build stuff. be it a base, shop, boat, car, ect and depending on sever will depend on what you do. if its a rpg you do what your job is if its post apocalyptic you try to hide and not be found or you kill. there are ones where you build a boat and have boat wars it all just depends on the sever. the only limit is your imagination.

3. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Gmod has no goals. It's just a free for all with a good sized population of whiny little kids/ 'artists'/ furries.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Gmod has no goals. It's just a free for all with a good sized population of whiny little kids/ 'artists'/ furries.
    Your just mad cause you can't play it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Your just mad cause you can't play it.
    And, even if he could. He would be not nearly as awesome as i am at making an 8 cylinder engine. that actually works.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

7. Default

I'm extremely addicted to trouble in terrorist town 0.o.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    That game would only be good if it was 3 minute timers with like all friends.. Otherwise you can end up getting killed in the first minute and have to wait 10 minutes to play.. It's usually why I end up just cading up a house or something..

I like regular Gmod better. You just need to be able to put limits on yourself.. To make things interesting.. People have trouble doing that though.

9. Default

That game would only be good if it was 3 minute timers with like all friends.. Otherwise you can end up getting killed in the first minute and have to wait 10 minutes to play.. It's usually why I end up just cading up a house or something..

I like regular Gmod better. You just need to be able to put limits on yourself.. To make things interesting.. People have trouble doing that though.
    Yes, it can be rather slow, but I think the whole idea of it is enough to keep it interesting. If you care enough about it you can really learn some good tactics by watching the experienced players.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post

Yeah Trouble in Terrorist town can be pretty fun...... Owns joined me in it a few days ago when we had alot of ibis regs in it and shes been playing ever sicne... It puts a new spin into the game "Simular to the board game Clue".