Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Garry's Mod

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Yeah Trouble in Terrorist town can be pretty fun...... Owns joined me in it a few days ago when we had alot of ibis regs in it and shes been playing ever sicne... It puts a new spin into the game "Simular to the board game Clue".
    Yeah, BUT. I still prefer what gmod was originally made for.

Building.
    Best thing you can do with gmod.
    Wiremod + PHX3 = unlimited possibilities.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Yeah Trouble in Terrorist town can be pretty fun...... Owns joined me in it a few days ago when we had alot of ibis regs in it and shes been playing ever sicne... It puts a new spin into the game "Simular to the board game Clue".
    yea but that server we have been playing it on is terrible, some of the admins like Xol seem to hate ibis, and the other admins are just jackasses

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Yeah, BUT. I still prefer what gmod was originally made for.

Building.
    Best thing you can do with gmod.
    Wiremod + PHX3 = unlimited possibilities.
    I agree. I gotta update Wire and PHX3 when I get home so everyone can come over and play regular GM.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    yea but that server we have been playing it on is terrible, some of the admins like Xol seem to hate ibis, and the other admins are just jackasses
    Xol is a punk. The only admin who I have any respect for is Commrade.. Simply because he was smart enough to know he made a mistake and unbanned Stars, Res, and me.

Funny thing is, he banned me when I killed him, when he was a traitor.. XD

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Here's some stupid moments that give you an idea about what Gmod is about.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

I LoL all the way. Good times man...especially the traitor one.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Here's some stupid moments that give you an idea about what Gmod is about.
    rofl. That's hillarious.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

7. Default

Yeah if only my mic wasnt so fucking low at the time.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Yeah if only my mic wasnt so fucking low at the time.
    That's what made it so great.

9. Default

The ending still makes me laugh.