Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Myst!!!!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Beacuse its also an 18 year old game o.O
    anyways the huge thing in the game is atmosphere it is eerie and lonely as you go through the difficult puzzles that are in all the separate ages. The experience is hard to describe. the soundtrack is amazing, really brings you in, and the story though sparse is thought provoking.

When Myst Masterpiece edition comes out I recommend that
    18+

shit ill try it then.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Cyan has stated that Myst ME is going to be on Steam soon, id wait for that, Real myst is a bit glitchy and a resource hog, even 10 years after that came out.... XD, I cant imagine trying to play that when it came out.

I got all 3 books , and the soundtracks, and cant wait for the movie to come out http://mystmovie.com/2010/07/31/well/
    however I have yet to beat riven, took me 16 years to beat Myst...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

took me 16 years to beat Myst...
    wait.... what?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    wait.... what?
    Yea my family bought the game when it first came out, and I was unable to beat it untill I was 16, well beat everything other then that damn maze... had to cheat on that.

omg i remember playing this game sooo fucking long ago on windows 98, it was and still is one of the coolest games ive ever played ever, then i got the second one, fuck yes. how many are there? lol

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    omg i remember playing this game sooo fucking long ago on windows 98, it was and still is one of the coolest games ive ever played ever, then i got the second one, fuck yes. how many are there? lol
    5 in the main series but only 1,2, and 5 is made by cyan, then Uru, and uru live

5 in the main series but only 1,2, and 5 is made by cyan, then Uru, and uru live
    omfg, ive only played the first version of myst and the first version of riven. regardless they were both epic games, i gotta buy all of them

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    omfg, ive only played the first version of myst and the first version of riven. regardless they were both epic games, i gotta buy all of them
    Bought this twice, http://www.amazon.com/Myst-10th-Anni...1011413&sr=8-1
    its the first 3 games for 20$

Bought this twice, http://www.amazon.com/Myst-10th-Anni...1011413&sr=8-1
    its the first 3 games for 20$
    fuck yes!

while we're here talking about old computer games, anyone remember torins passage? i fucking love that game, it was soo just....different. it was like this kid who has to find his parents that got kidnapped in the middle ages or w/e, and u gotta go through different levels of earth and what seems like other planets. it was by far one of the wierdest but most entertaining games ive ever played. not myst wierd, more like WTF is this kind of wierd, with obscure humor that only a select few would find funny. it is defenitely worth trying, although i beleive the only version availiable is for either windows 95 or 98. lol

edit: sorry for the double post guys :P