Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Myst!!!!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    funny, I said in a earlier post that I had in fact played an adventure game once before, way back in the day (play station era) and it was riven Lol... I was looking at the screen pics on steam and I remember some of them. I bought it, but was wondering if it matters if I play riven before I play myst? is 1 better then the other? am I screwing myself by playing riven first?
    play them in order. you need the story

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    nope, doesnt really matter. theres basically no clear story lines in myst/riven. thats what makes it sooo cool as a mysterious game that u never have any real idea what the fuck is going on when ur playing it
    you don't have the story to begin with, you just figure out what happened as you go

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Well Riven is considered the hardest of all the myst games. as for the story,
    There isnt much of a story in myst but an amazing environment to look though and a deep back story that really has no impact on the gameplay.
    don't spoil the story dude!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Myst Masterpiece has finnaly on sale on steam
    Took em long enough considering the things that were already released, now if only they can make a deal with ubisoft to release the rest of the series

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Lol... forgot I bought 1 of the myst games... should prob try it, thanks for the reminder.
    Last edited by maynard; 02-02-2011 at 07:49 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy