Thread: Loka admin abuse

1. Default Loka admin abuse

Their in game: Loka , was named : Guns! Razors! Knives!
    My in name game : Cyber <ibis.a>

Reason ?
    Am posting this thread on behalf of myself and Mos Def to show how hypocrit some people can be.

Loka was playing on the server WITHOUT THE IBIS TAG ON, and at the begining of blue_arena , she team killed someone (Mos Def) on nade level, and SHE GOT NADED HERSELF by rofl gun.

Notice that loka "SLAYED" rofl proudly, but when Mos Def slayed em on nade round, loka went and slayed Mos Def using her admin powers which would indicate that :
    1- she used her powers for personal revenge and not for server monitoring. (also slaying mos def for slaying her, after she didnt have the courtesy to spare roflgun herself... why wouldnt rofl have the chance to slay her back to like she did?"
    2- she did that shitty low thing WHILE not even wearing her admin tag.

MORALE: suck on this bitch! fucking hypocrite calling me an admin abuser for banning temporary a 15-round-team killer.
    And btw loka, why be admin if ALL U DO IS NEVER HAVE THE ADMIN TAG ON AND USE UR POWERS FOR UR OWN SELFISH NEEDS?
    ciao bitch.
    Cyber out.
    THIS WAS TO PROVE A POINT: dnt fuck with me .
    Attached Images

2. Default

Damn right I fucking slayed him. The option to slay at warm up round needs to go. And I slayed him right after the warm up round just like he had the audacity to slay me. I know, I'm a cunt. Not a hypocrite. Get it right. And since Mos Def already has a reputation for complaining about how terrible the server sucks and what not, maybe we can do him the service of finding another server he doesn't need to complain about

Get over it cyber. And whining about your thread and about me on the server is a waste of everyone's time. You banned someone and most people don't agree. I also don't wear my tag because it cuts off, and most of ibis knows this. I rarely use my admin and I leave in 2 months, so you whining and screaming does nothing. Hypocrite? Perhaps. But it's the internet dude, and I don't care. So I'd appreciate it if you grow some and let it go like a man, and stop raping fat whales named Carina because in case you didn't know, bitch is fat as fuck and passes herself for skinny bitches.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Angry Agreed.

I realize admins need to have names that don't include ibis tags to possibly spec or look at players while being in a different name, but to constantly come into the server and not announce yourself as admin is kinda shitty. And yes I was going to post a thread about Loka, or whatever her name is but it looks like Cyber beat me to it. I haven't played with Loka very much, but the two times I have, she muted me, and the second time she slayed me.

Last time I checked if I want to slay on nade round it is my choice, and honestly I only did it because I saw that she slayed someone else for doing the exact same thing......Oh well, some people are petty I guess.

Oh and I thought it was extremely funny that she muted me for criticizing the military when I WAS IN THE MILITARY......and then she went on to say that I should talk to any of the military boys in ibis and they will "beat my ass," FUNNY......I am pretty sure I can hold my own, and I am also pretty sure I FOUGHT to ensure that I can both praise and criticize our government.

At any rate Loka seems to be pretty low class, but she is honestly one of a select few in IBIS and that is why this server and community is so great!! I guess if anyone is in a server with loka, (hopefully she shows she is admin) I would suggest being very very careful what you say or what you do because she has a pretty short fuse.....

4. Default

Admins constantly bitch about people who slay for warm-up round. I am usually pretty vocal about it, too. Hell, I've had Mos Def do it to me every single time I've TKed him, no matter what round it is.

Let's look first at Mos Def. He's a whiny little fucking bitch, simply put. He cries about every little thing, especially when it comes to me. He seems to think I hack and has told me repeatedly that once he gets admin powers, he will ban me as the first thing he does. He has no proof, and he never will. He cried today about me being outside of my church killing him with a scout gun, saying I was camping my spawn, and then every time I bitched at the person who was on top of their church every single round, he would say "says the spawn camper herself". I would myself beat his ass if I had the opportunity to do so; his attitude is enough to assure me I could do so easily.

Cyber, you yourself are a heck of an idiot. I mean, gee, you really out-did yourself with this post. I bet you felt proud of it, too, what with the horrible English and hardly making any sense. You're only pissed off because she's called you on admin abuse, a case I fully agree with after watching you as an admin on a consistent basis for the past couple weeks. You do not know what it takes to be an admin, and Loka has been here far longer than you have. She may have a short temper, but at least you're not going around with your name like you, RAPING one of your female friends.

5. Unhappy Oh boy

Well it looks like Loka snuck in a post before I could type out my previous post, so now I need to respond to what she just said: The option to slay on nade round might need to go, but that isn't for you to take into your own hands and decide. Second of all, you have no right to use your admin powers to slay someone just because they slayed you on nade round, which I might add you did to someone else seconds before!! So, yes that is being both a cunt and a hypocrite.

Second of all I would never hate on IBIS, only shitty admins. I love the servers and I love the community. I have posted many things about apparent problems in the server with admins and such, but that should not have any bearing on how awesome IBIS and the players of IBIS are.

Lastly, I find it troubling that Loka is talking smack about IBIS players on personal level, is that how an admin should act? Resorting to high school name calling? I personally have seen Carina and she is a pretty girl. I don't think it is appropriate to speak of any players on IBIS that way, especially when you are supposedly supposed to be a spokesperson for the server. If people were judging IBIS from Loka, I fear many people would be turned off. Thank god there are more good admins here than bad. At any rate Loka you said you are leaving in two months, I say that is the best news I have heard in awhile, I know you won't be missed by many!!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Damn right I fucking slayed him. The option to slay at warm up round needs to go. And I slayed him right after the warm up round just like he had the audacity to slay me. I know, I'm a cunt. Not a hypocrite. Get it right. And since Mos Def already has a reputation for complaining about how terrible the server sucks and what not, maybe we can do him the service of finding another server he doesn't need to complain about

Get over it cyber. And whining about your thread and about me on the server is a waste of everyone's time. You banned someone and most people don't agree. I also don't wear my tag because it cuts off, and most of ibis knows this. I rarely use my admin and I leave in 2 months, so you whining and screaming does nothing. Hypocrite? Perhaps. But it's the internet dude, and I don't care. So I'd appreciate it if you grow some and let it go like a man, and stop raping fat whales named Carina because in case you didn't know, bitch is fat as fuck and passes herself for skinny bitches.
    mmm all i got from this is you sayign that you:
    1- admit being a hypocrit and a cunt
    2- not liking the option to slay that is NOT UR DECISION does not permit u to avenge urself and causing him to lose his chance to kill ppl that level since most of them have shitty awps or para...
    3- if u have a personal grudge against mos def, keep it to urself, u have to be fucking objective in order to do ur admin job, if u are just gonna put in ur own thoughts, than u deserve to be an admin urself.
    4- you are litterally suggesting that u would prefer having strong players leaving the server because YOU personally dont like them around, and thus ruining the IBIS community reputation.
    5- i did not whine about my abuse thread the whole time, i took my beating ,and didnt say anything even when u played and called me, and i quote, a "faggot" for missing my kill with the nade, and that i suck. so bascailly, YOU were whiningabout my own thread, i just ignored u and even congratulated u on some nice kills u got from ... YOU get over it. i only mentionned this shit on GG at the END so that ppl know why am posting this abuse thread, and not bcos am simple minded.
    6- i banned someone and pppl dnt agreee? SO WHAT? if i did a mistake i would gladly understand, acolyte and other ppl stated that i didnt have enough proof, i understoof without u resorting to insulting me just bcos u are a fucking cock sucker in need of a dildo up that loose ass of urs.
    7- WTF does not being able to add ur ibis tag has to do with it ? either add the group tag newly created for THAT specific reason ( you would have known about it if u did smthn on the forums other than bitching) or DONT FUCKING USE UR ADMIN POWERS OTHERWISE.
    8- trust me...many ppl cant wait for u to lose ur admin. and i actually request u get stripped from it NOW, since u dnt use it nways except for ur own pleasure, might as well take that dick shaped lollipop from u.
    9- "stop raping fat whales named Carina because in case you didn't know, bitch is fat as fuck and passes herself for skinny bitches."
    DID YOU JUST FUCKING DARE INSULTING CARINA??? you are just declaring that u are insulting a girl that u dnt know shit about , and treating her poorly ""IF"" she was an overweight woman ( prejudice much?) , and i have known carina long before ibis, we met before in travel and she was the one that pointed me to this server in the first place....and i dnt fucking care what u;re even implying! insulting another admin right off the bat for being a my friend? what i joke around with my own friend is not of ur goddamn business. so:
    GO FUCK URSELF LOKA, if u dnt get your admining revoked, it will show that the ibis community just disregards their own rules and respect among each other. am contacting zero directly to be honest.

7. Wink Another snuck in post

Now I have to reply to Dana, what a chore this is becoming. I am pretty sure if we weren't allowed to slay for a TK, the option wouldn't be present to do so. And yes I slay you particularly every time because I really don't care for you, but I usually forgive everyone else. I also do complain about every little thing when it comes to you and your play style. I will tell you why- you continually talk about how pro you are, yet you resort to mainly noob tactics to get your kills. Also the spawn camping that you were speaking of please don't lie about what weapon you were on, because it most certainly wasn't the scout and even if it was, that is still pretty lame to camp your spawn to get the kill.

No worries. I am sure you are going to be playing here for a long time and I intend on slaying you every chance I get. I also intend to make it very obvious when you are playing like a bitch. There are players in this server who irritate me because they are better than me, but I am impressed by their play and hope to get as good as them someday, as for you, that will never be the case. If you are legit, then I would never want to mimic your noob-like strategy.......

8. Default

There is no way to disable the tk slay during warmup. People should not however be punishing people for tk during that time even though it is not against the rules. Even I have slayed people for slaying during warmup so they see what it feels like when someone is a dick to them.

In the future however you do need to have your tag on. If there is continued use of powers without the tag I will need to take action. I am closing this drama thread now but if there is anything I misunderstood that would require it to be reopened just pm me.